One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get this version for my android

2 posters

Go down

How to get this version for my android Empty How to get this version for my android

Post by otakueisama Sun May 17 2015, 21:27

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone of you have the apk or whatever it is called the file for this Japanese vers game app. The english version is not working out for me, the game keeps crashing, so I think perhaps the Japanese version will work better? (or maybe that is just being naive) anyway, can anyone of you share the file with me or at least tell me how to get my hands on it? Thanks!!

Last edited by otakueisama on Sun May 17 2015, 21:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to delete this but don't know how! > <")

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

How to get this version for my android Empty Re: How to get this version for my android

Post by otakueisama Sun May 17 2015, 21:29

nvm I just found the guide for doing this. I am very sorry. let me see if I can delete this post right now. Sorry.

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

How to get this version for my android Empty Re: How to get this version for my android

Post by Me Mon May 18 2015, 00:00

No problem Otakueisama, we are happy that you found the Guide. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down