One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide

+14
Servantis
toriki
Psykomerc
Mr. Prince
Steakman
Me
Light
MASI576
Karillo
Mystogan
JXamo
Duko
joshsta
Giphin
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide

Post by Psykomerc Tue Jun 02 2015, 06:41

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:
Psykomerc wrote:Hey guys, I found this in depth guide/team analysis for Garp. He goes into 6, 6! of the probably most viable teams for Garp. He lays out the math as well as how each team needs to go through the 5 stages.

Edit: Herp Derp, I thought I linked it

http://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/37vjxm/monkey_d_garp_indeep_team_damage_analysis/

Thx Psycomerc for this Guide.

^^
Np Smile The Guide creator now has a follow up post thinking that Double G3 may not be able to do Garp without gems, because of updated information about Stage 4/5 Coby HP and Damage dealt. Coby may be able to 1 hit KO a G3 Team if you take a hit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/382944/team_no_longer_possible_against_garp/

Now I am worried! Though I guess I can always gem once or twice for the Garp, but I think everyone wants to be able to farm him.

Psykomerc

Back to top Go down

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 Empty Re: One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide

Post by Me Wed Jun 03 2015, 03:44

I need to say thx to my little and sweet Chopper Guard Point (my second Pull on OPTC Global after Arlong), because with his Special at 18 Turns I have the certainty to beat Garp.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 WnwRl0q

I'll do Garp with this Crew (all these Characters wiil be Maxed when Garp will be released):

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 DR7YRP1

^^

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Wed Jun 03 2015, 14:28; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Wed Jun 03 2015, 10:04

stupid question. but why is Choppers cooldown important for that?  Question
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Wed Jun 03 2015, 11:20

He means his own guard point chopper. It is necessary, because you can stall about 17 turns without taking massive damage. So having his special at 18 cd he can use him against garp.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Wed Jun 03 2015, 12:43

Oh, I never count the turns I can stall to Garp...
Now I know what he means
Thx Mystogan
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Jun 03 2015, 14:26

Mystogan is right, I can use Chopper Guard Point Special before the first attack of Garp.

Is my ace in the hole for the victory in my pocket.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Jun 04 2015, 01:40

Princess Vivi + Lion's Song Zoro Crew: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5obyPknAfuE

Nami Happiness Punch + Luffy G3, Princess Vivi + Laboon, Vista + Vista, Mihawk + Mihawk Crews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abCEFm3e4nE ^^

^^

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Sat Jun 27 2015, 03:42; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat Jun 06 2015, 00:31

Double Nami Happiness Punch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnfhL_DneOc

Double Vista: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJsvVEqDkyA

Double G3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub2NXwfcn4A

How to lose against Garp with Double Mihawk with only one Mihawk with his Special Maxed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1MP7kT9Zuo

^^

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Mon Jun 22 2015, 13:01; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat Jun 06 2015, 01:38

I dont know why, but I really like the Vista team
But I have a question about it
Will we have the Mihawk boat, when Garp will arrive??
He only use INT slahsers and with that boat its a really nice push, but at the moment we cant have this boat  Sad
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Servantis Sat Jun 06 2015, 03:44

Feeling the Vista team for this one.

*Vista Captains
*Nico Robin (X2 Int damage for one turn)
*Basil Hawkins the Magician (reduces enemy hp by 10% and halves Def for 3 turns)
*Sergeant Helmeppo
*Buggy

Hoping this should enable plenty of runs.

Servantis

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue Jun 09 2015, 03:37

MASI576 wrote:I dont know why, but I really like the Vista team
But I have a question about it
Will we have the Mihawk boat, when Garp will arrive??
He only use INT slahsers and with that boat its a really nice push, but at the moment we cant have this boat  Sad

No one know when Mihawk Boat will be released.
But according to the Blog Mihawk could return before Garp and Tsuru.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 GwTsgCB

^^

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Jun 11 2015, 22:49

Are you ready for the OLD Marine?

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 CT7HYDg

^^

Last edited by Ciro the Mugiwara on Fri Jun 12 2015, 06:44; edited 1 time in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BalkanRush Fri Jun 12 2015, 00:56

Hey guys ! 

I've some questions for you and it would be great if someone could Help me Very Happy
what do you think about my INT Team for Garp ? 
Should I rund double Vista or HP Nami/Vista or what char should i level up more with the next turtle time ? 

Peace
One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 Int_te10

BalkanRush

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Jun 12 2015, 09:12

How high is your Merry?
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by tomhvk Sat Jun 13 2015, 01:05

I dont have a Nico the only two choice I have are:

Towel/Towel(81)/Sergeant Helmeppo(74)/Buggy(55)/Broggy(50)/Coby(85)

G3/G3(72)/Coby(85)/Brogy(50)/Buggy(55)/Towel(81)
I could sub Helpmeppo for Brogy or Buggy for more attack?

Does anyone know if either of these are vaible? Or any other options? I have most characters expect for Nico and Mr.3

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Sat Jun 13 2015, 09:57

@tomhvk
G3/G3 won't work because of the coby stage. I would assume you to run a towel nami/gear3 combo. I would also switch that helmeppo out for hina, which will max your damage combined with coby. 
Towel Nami
Brogy
Buggy
Hina 
Coby
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by tomhvk Sun Jun 14 2015, 06:44

Thanks Mystogan, totally forgot about Hina!

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakdevil Sun Jun 14 2015, 11:37

Hey guys do you think i can beat him with these teams ? ( I don't mind spending some fruits on him ^^ )

Team 1 
Vista 60 + Friend Vista 89
Towel Nami 50
Booster Corby 40
Hina ( unevolved) 30 ( i may get her evolved in time)
4* smoker 50 / Slasher Helmeppo
+(buggy +Brogy ) have to farm them both though

since Robin is not farmable
Team 2
Just like team 1 but with 2x Towel Nami or Nami /vista
Blakdevil
Blakdevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Jun 17 2015, 14:39

@Blakdevil and BalkanRush: Level Up your Chatacters at least to Level 70+. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Mon Jun 22 2015, 08:22

Garp is coming, and that before the double skill up event ends  cheers let's hope all are ready for this raid boss (I don't know if I am  pale Laughing
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Jun 22 2015, 13:42

My new Crew to beat the Old Marine Garp now with Smoker Special at 18 Turns (like my old Chopper Guard Point LOL):

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 WtkKWNj

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue Jun 23 2015, 12:32

Now with Smoker Special Maxed.

One Piece Treasure Cruise Garp Preparation Guide - Page 2 YElOCya

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ligerboy Thu Jun 25 2015, 13:11

Gonna be hard! You sure about Mihawk? His captain effect seem no use with this team and you have to reach 2 millions hits!
Ligerboy
Ligerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat Jun 27 2015, 03:46

Ligerboy wrote:Gonna be hard! You sure about Mihawk? His captain effect seem no use with this team and you have to reach 2 millions hits!
Garp made ​​me the boo.boo with double Mihawk because my Mihakw Special is only at 21 Turns.
I beaten him with this Crew at the end:

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sun Sep 13 2015, 19:20

Up.
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2