One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to new players

2 posters

Go down

Guide to new players Empty Guide to new players

Post by Jazziquai Tue Jun 02 2015, 10:57

Don't be discouraged by how far you may think you are when starting out this game. I'm level 82 (one level per day once I figured how to level effectively). I'm sure there are better guides as I never really went in this forum but I did use the one piece blog which helped a lot.

1) you get two free rolls for your one piece characters. If you don't get the desired character, uninstall the app and just reinstall it. It'll let you start over.

2) I highly suggest Vivi as she has gotten me pretty far up for raid bosses/the mini bosses. In the low level where people have no idea what vivi does, don't be discouraged by having friends deleting you. Now people literally want me and use me especially for raid bosses. Also, Shank is also one of the best long term character to invest in but this also depends on luck as you will need other yellow characters or else he's useless. Also 3rd gear luffy is very potent only if you can land perfects but he is also good long term I would choose 3rd gear luffy over shanks. Get shanks if you plan on gambling for yellow tier characters and if you have the money.

3) You can just log in daily for free berries (but people can tell you just do that by looking at your level and unprogress and just delete you). 

4) Save your berries for sugo fest when white beard is availiable. It's worth the patience as many high tier characters have increased chance. 

5) Okay now you have the at least one character you are satisfied with from the two free rolls. Do the story line until you get Zoro/Sanji/Luffy/Ussop. Only upgrade ussop to the hammer tier and for the other character go to the easy path as finding pirate penguins are extremely easy. These are pretty darn decent if your rare rolls suck.

6) After you get zoro/sanji/luffy/ussop you really don't need to progress into the story line unless you want to grind heavily for specific characters or extra berries.  Go straight into the extra island level/farm for turtles there. 

7) keep farming/leveling at extra island as they are too easy (but may be slow since you are using vivi) for turtles/characters. 

Cool Take advantage of leveling and exp gains on extra island. This is good for the Monday turtle special (which you can find the exact time and PST time). You can set your exp progress/stamina to the point where you have extra dungeon to farm as stamina refreshes when you level. It's so much better than farming/leveling at story quests.

9) Character expansion is a must but keep at a minimal level as try to keep at least 10 spaces empty. It is worth the investment.

10) There is more tips but I can't recall them atm. I started this game since Feb 2015 and had I used this guide I would have saved so much time by 80% had I just went to the extra islands. I restarted in late March because I couldn't progress much with a non-vivi/high tier and I did slack off with vivi. Once I started on the extra island, I realized how much faster leveling was. I did not spend a dime but I would if I wanted to since this is a really decent game. 
I have a level 83 vivi which is definetly a life saver. It's slow but worth. I guess this guide is outdated for bosses as mihawk did save me a significant chunk of time for bosses but he is not needed.  Also, practice your perfects and use the one piece treasure cruise blog (just type that in google). Save your colas until new ships come out unless you really have to use them. 

Good luck and it does take patience. Don't let the gamefrustrate you as it took me many trials and errors along with calculation. Also definetly use the onepiece blog guide. It helps you prepare/fight.

Jazziquai

Back to top Go down

Guide to new players Empty Re: Guide to new players

Post by Me Wed Jun 03 2015, 04:03

Nice Guide for the beginners.

Thx Jazziquai.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down