One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screwed?

2 posters

Go down

Screwed? Empty Screwed?

Post by misterskippy Mon Jul 27 2015, 17:51

My wife has been playing with a rerolled account that was offered up here on the forums for the past week, but today when she tried to login it said "no user found". My guess is she never generated a new password after she started playing, so someone else has now come along and taken control of the account (using the publicly-available user ID and password). We tried re-installing on her phone and re-accessing the account, but it appears the password has been changed by the (new) owner.

I don't suppose there's any way to get the account back at this point?

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Screwed? Empty Re: Screwed?

Post by MASI576 Tue Jul 28 2015, 12:16

As I know, the password will get invalid after using the first time.
also if you re-installing the game, all data were deleted (but I think that should you know)...

Also I don't know, when the password was generated. After one week the password isn't valid anymore...

To get back the account will be difficult, I think. Also because the account itself was created by someone else.
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Tue Jul 28 2015, 13:23

MASI576 wrote:As I know, the password will get invalid after using the first time.
also if you re-installing the game, all data were deleted (but I think that should you know)...

Also I don't know, when the password was generated. After one week the password isn't valid anymore...

To get back the account will be difficult, I think. Also because the account itself was created by someone else.
Yeah, I too thought that the password would get invalidated after first use. But from what I read on another buy/trade/sell website, that might not be the case.

Anyway, it's all good. I created a new account and speed rushed it to where my wife last stopped playing in the story (thankfully, it wasn't too far).

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down