One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill names on skill books

3 posters

Go down

Skill names on skill books Empty Skill names on skill books

Post by misterskippy Fri Aug 14 2015, 12:55

Is it 100% confirmed that when feeding a skill book to a character, even if the rarity doesn't match, as long as the skill names match, that the skill level may level up?

For example, I have several of 4* Tashigi's skill books from Franky -- can I use them on 3* Tashigi and expect to have a chance for skill leveling up, since both mention "Quick Draw" as the skill?

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Skill names on skill books Empty Re: Skill names on skill books

Post by misterskippy Fri Aug 14 2015, 14:33

To answer my own question, yes. Just tried it and her special leveled up one pathetic level.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat Aug 15 2015, 01:50

Yeah, so it will sure work, just the name of the skill must be the same, you also will have skill level 2 (or whatever) after evolving her...

For me its more the question if a Dorry skillbook will work at Broggy... the skillname is the same, but they are two totally different units... I really hope it works, I will see it in a few days Smile
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Mon Aug 17 2015, 14:21

MASI576 wrote:Yeah, so it will sure work, just the name of the skill must be the same, you also will have skill level 2 (or whatever) after evolving her...

For me its more the question if a Dorry skillbook will work at Broggy... the skillname is the same, but they are two totally different units... I really hope it works, I will see it in a few days Smile

It works, as well as Gaimon and Johnny as all of these share the same special name: [RCV Slotstorm].
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down