One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Downloading" on start up?

2 posters

Go down

"Downloading" on start up? Empty "Downloading" on start up?

Post by misterskippy Sat Sep 05 2015, 08:54

I have tried playing OPTC on 3 of our iOS devices at home, and on my main phone, I keep getting the "Downloading" screen (from 0 - 100%) pretty frequently. For example, yesterday I got it 3 times, whereas on my other 2 devices I usually only get it when there really are small updates to the game.

And not only that, when I do get it, it usually takes much much longer to download completely. For instance, up to 10 minutes, whereas on the other 2 devices it would only take a matter of seconds to completely download.

The only difference I can think of is that the remaining storage available on my main phone is pretty low, around 500MB or so usually.

Anyone else suffer from this, and/or have any ideas on how to fix it? It's super annoying.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

"Downloading" on start up? Empty Re: "Downloading" on start up?

Post by bonney Thu Sep 10 2015, 08:07

I'm experiencing the same thing. Today it's already been 4 times. I could bear it if only it wasn't that slow.
I hope somebody will give us clarifications about this matter.
bonney
bonney

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Thu Sep 10 2015, 09:39

bonney wrote:I'm experiencing the same thing. Today it's already been 4 times. I could bear it if only it wasn't that slow.
I hope somebody will give us clarifications about this matter.
No real new enlightenment on this issue on my end, except that I ended up doing my best to clear some more storage space on my phone (next time remind me to not get the minimum size available, even if it is a rip-off lol), and haven't encountered any issues since.

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by bonney Thu Sep 10 2015, 13:25

misterskippy wrote:No real new enlightenment on this issue on my end, except that I ended up doing my best to clear some more storage space on my phone (next time remind me to not get the minimum size available, even if it is a rip-off lol), and haven't encountered any issues since.
Maybe I should try doing that too. I hope it'll work!
bonney
bonney

Back to top Go down