[Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

Go down

[Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

Post by PRO ERA on Sun Oct 25 2015, 06:43

Basically I've been playing semi-actively on two accounts, level 151 and 152 respectively. I rolled a Rayleigh account three sugofests ago and have been passively collecting daily rewards on a third account. Unfortunately in the recent sugofest I was unable to pull anything but dupes however my 3rd account managed to pull in a second legendary, Sengoku.

My question is whether or not I should rotate one of my two active accounts for the double legendary account (inactive)

Account 1 (active) - level 152 (maxed merry)
Box: https://imgur.com/a/ENDmQ

Account 2 (active) - level 151 (maxed merry and flying merry)
Similar to account 1 however there are some notable additions and absences compared to account 1.
+ Sengoku, Jinbei, Robin, Crocodile, X-Drake and Kuma
- Killer, Capone, Urouge, Mr. 2 and Mr. 3

Account 3 (inactive) - level 13 
Box: https://i.imgur.com/aYOs7Kq.jpg
Negligible story progression - only at buggy story isle

The third account would just be rotated as the new inactive since I can't really be bothered managing all 3 actively. Alternatively I'm considering giving it to my friend.

Any advice and reasoning from OPTC vets is greatly appreciated  Smile
PRO ERA
PRO ERA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

Post by misterskippy on Tue Oct 27 2015, 11:02

I think it ultimately comes down to your personal situation -- how much time/patience do you have to re-grind (account 3), how attached are you to accounts 1+2 that you obviously spent significant amounts of time on already, etc.

I personally barely have time to manage 1 full account without the game getting in the way of more important obligations/experiences that real life has to offer.

misterskippy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Need Advice] Should I dump one of my main accounts in favour of my freshly rolled account?

Post by Saitama on Sun Dec 13 2015, 18:28

I mean i Wouldn't because ive probs gotten so attached that i would faint if i would lose it .   Sigh... (Yes i have  pale)

Saitama
Saitama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum