One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly the fastest team to clear enel raid boss?

2 posters

Go down

Possibly the fastest team to clear enel raid boss? Empty Possibly the fastest team to clear enel raid boss?

Post by Giphin Sun Jan 10 2016, 04:56

2x whitebeard
Mihawk
Doflamingo
Law
Miss doubledinger

Ship : merry go

All max lvl , total hp 17,329

Stall till  you have 1 more turn before whitebeard and mihawk special ready. Once u enter the boss stage, Enel's pre emp will make wb and mihawk special ready.

Use 2x wb special + mihawk. Enel 60 stamina have 4m hp, and with those specials will cut 2.6m hp and leave enel with 1.4m hp
Use law special, then miss double finger (1.5x attal for dex) then doflamingo special (1.5x attak to all units and switch orbs). Kill enel in one go.

I think this should work, but why i havent seen a single video people clearing enel with whitebeard leads?

Enel lighting deals 1800 dmg per 3 turns, so stalling 15x will just cost u 9,000 hp, and u can take one hit from a mob that do less than 8000 dmg to buy more time while u are stalling for wb and mihawk specials

Well idk, maybe im missing something...

Feel free to discuss this
Thx Smile

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Possibly the fastest team to clear enel raid boss? Empty Re: Possibly the fastest team to clear enel raid boss?

Post by MASI576 Sun Jan 10 2016, 08:40

hmm, I also wasnt able to find a team with WB against Enel...
From the numbers, there shouldnt be a problem to kill him, you just need at least 1 DEX orb from Law special
I think the only problem could be the stalling, because you have to been early below 30% otherwise you will already die in round 1, and this 30% mark is about 5k HP
And then, all 3 rounds you will get 1800 damage from lightning, so yeah, you will get every round problems, that you dont die...

I dont have WB, so Im not really familiar with his 30% and his play style, but I think it is really risky with this team... (I think thats also the reason, why there are no / not many videos with WB teams...)

But I think you can try it, when he is here, and a little feedback would be interestring Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down