One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow-slow-update Devil Fruit

2 posters

Go down

Devil - Slow-slow-update Devil Fruit Empty Slow-slow-update Devil Fruit

Post by luckynya Wed Mar 25 2015, 16:50

According to the notification Laboon's Island will be released on 3/31 and there is no more towns release until 5/19.
The next Rare Recruit Batch (WB) will be out in 2-3 Months.
Boring extra "farming-skill-book" island changes every 2 weeks.(isn't it too long:?: )

Those means
Squid, Mr.9, Vivi, Laboon
These 4 are only new characters till 5/19 if you failed to get Mihawk on 4/21.

Many people already have high-level Ruffy gear3 and Arlong, and I am one of them.
Monday turttle island, Tuesday Kuro, Wednesday Kuro, Thursday Kuro, Friday Kuro, Saturday Beri, Sunday Beri.
This is my game cycle. There is no new character so no more recruit. Only thing I can to is evolving and powerup.

I want to play Game!Crying or Very sad Seriously!

Please give us one thing. New Characters or New Island!

luckynya

Back to top Go down

Devil - Slow-slow-update Devil Fruit Empty Re: Slow-slow-update Devil Fruit

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Wed Mar 25 2015, 17:35

From what I am seeing they do enough events to keep me entertain. Next week new event with possible new town. With new town people will be spending a couple of weeks just to farm Vivi and laboon. Another events worth of time to try to level Vivi up to meet Mihawk deadline. Shoot by then we are talking a month and a week from now. You will be looking at two more weeks after that for Whitbread. To me that time line look solid. I wanted a mobile game to waste time on and this is doing a pretty good job.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by luckynya Wed Mar 25 2015, 17:57

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ wrote:From what I am seeing they do enough events to keep me entertain.  Next week new event with possible new town.  With new town people will be spending a couple of weeks just to farm Vivi and laboon.  Another events worth of time to try to level Vivi up to meet Mihawk deadline.  Shoot by then we are talking a month and a week from now.  You will be looking at two more weeks after that for Whitbread.  To me that time line look solid.  I wanted a mobile game to waste time on and this is doing a pretty good job.

"a couple of weeks just to farm Vivi and Laboon" - Seriously? people need a couple of weeks? People don't need to have both of them.
1 is enough and Laboon needs no level up. If they cannot afford Vivi, farming Laboon is the best way. People can find many users who have Vivi and they will find people who have Laboon. Are you still thinking that we need 2 months for Mihawk?

There are many people already strong enough to do 40-stamina Mihawk. This game should do something for those people.
See the Japanese server, they are doing a few event at the same time.

luckynya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down