One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice for training forest (coffin boat)

3 posters

Go down

Advice for training forest (coffin boat) Empty Advice for training forest (coffin boat)

Post by Dirt6518 Wed Feb 03 2016, 23:20

Can't seem to get past battle 19, looking for advice on what crew setup would be best using what characters I currently have.

https://imgur.com/a/uitkc

Dirt6518

Back to top Go down

Advice for training forest (coffin boat) Empty Re: Advice for training forest (coffin boat)

Post by Hannelore94 Wed Feb 17 2016, 23:45

I beat the forest today, actually. Not sure how useful this will be since I had several different units to use (G3 Luffy captain, so I used G3 friend), but I thought I would mention something that I found out during my numerous attempts.

I thought that Usopp Golden Pound would be enough as far as delayers go, so I put in Marco as a healer, figuring that having a healing special might be enough to get me through the forest.

As it turned out, I only won when I had in two delayers in my team; Usopp but also Mr 3 (evolved). I got pretty close; I could usually make it to the Straw Hats level but just couldn't take them out in time. But when I decided to put in Mr 3 instead of a healer, I managed to make it through. Usually whenever Usopp's special wasn't ready I'd use Mr 3's and vice versa. Probably still got lucky but it might be something to consider adding Smile

This may only have been relevant with the team that I used, but you may want to consider evolving your Mr 3 for his special of delaying for one turn regardless of if you end up using him for the training forest. Could be useful for other stages as well; I often keep him in a slasher team rotation for that extra help in a tough battle Smile

Good luck! I hope that a more experienced player can help you come up with an effective team!

Hannelore94

Back to top Go down

Advice for training forest (coffin boat) Empty Re: Advice for training forest (coffin boat)

Post by demonasura666 Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:25

Dirt6518 wrote:Can't seem to get past battle 19, looking for advice on what crew setup would be best using what characters I currently have.

I used 

FC: 6* Mihawk
C: 5* Mihawk
S: 5* Crocodile 
S: Arlong
S: Helmeppo
S: GP Usoppp

check general i made a guide on how i beat it using that team and what specials to use and what hits to tank and stuff like that

demonasura666

Back to top Go down

Post by demonasura666 Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:27

Hannelore94 wrote:I beat the forest today, actually. Not sure how useful this will be since I had several different units to use (G3 Luffy captain, so I used G3 friend), but I thought I would mention something that I found out during my numerous attempts.

I thought that Usopp Golden Pound would be enough as far as delayers go, so I put in Marco as a healer, figuring that having a healing special might be enough to get me through the forest.

As it turned out, I only won when I had in two delayers in my team; Usopp but also Mr 3 (evolved). I got pretty close; I could usually make it to the Straw Hats level but just couldn't take them out in time. But when I decided to put in Mr 3 instead of a healer, I managed to make it through. Usually whenever Usopp's special wasn't ready I'd use Mr 3's and vice versa. Probably still got lucky but it might be something to consider adding Smile

This may only have been relevant with the team that I used, but you may want to consider evolving your Mr 3 for his special of delaying for one turn regardless of if you end up using him for the training forest. Could be useful for other stages as well; I often keep him in a slasher team rotation for that extra help in a tough battle Smile

Good luck! I hope that a more experienced player can help you come up with an effective team!
I ran a 5* Crocodile instead of Mr. 3 because he can take down all the fodder on the rainbow dragon stage. I ran a 5* Mihawk, 6* mihawk team

demonasura666

Back to top Go down

Post by demonasura666 Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:30

Dirt6518 wrote:Can't seem to get past battle 19, looking for advice on what crew setup would be best using what characters I currently have.

No offense but no way in hell you can beat the Mihawk challenge with those units 

I needed 

-Max Mihawk
-Max Crocodile
-Max Arlong
-Lvl 80 6* Mihawk 
-Lvl 73 Helmeppo
-Lvl 70 GP usopp

You WILL need GP Usopp special for Mihawk himself

demonasura666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down