One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help on team building

2 posters

Go down

help on team building Empty help on team building

Post by Denzig Fri Feb 05 2016, 08:27

hello ppl im playing the game about a month and i need a little help from you cus im confused ....

thats all i got Very Happy any ideas for the best team comp? atm im using zoro as captain and the best of my dex chars if i fail on a stage then i go on my str team with luffy as captain . i rly dont know what should i power up now ... i need a plan . sry for bad english
ps: i was thinking about slasher team but that double atk/hp on zoro as captain/friend looks to me stronger (almost 30k hp and good dmg) am i wrong ?

help on team building 12650395_229502724054851_617961544_n

help on team building 12666398_229502610721529_1550347657_n

Denzig

Back to top Go down

help on team building Empty Re: help on team building

Post by Denzig Sat Feb 06 2016, 14:12

Someone please ?

Denzig

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sat Feb 06 2016, 14:31

I almost never use 2xATK 2xHP captain, most time is 2.5xATK oder Gear 3

With low P-Level its always difficult to make good teams, so generally try to get level ups as fast as possible
I really can recommend you to do a slasher team, you got Arlong, Mihawk, Kuro/Tashigi and Mr 3, so already some useable slasher
First I would level up you Arlong, he is really strong and got a extreme high ATK (his 4* has the second highest ATK from global right now)
Right now you can use him as captain for a slasher team, until you can use Mihawk (his high cost will be a problem right now, I think) 

I think you should build such a slasher team: Arlong, Mr. 3, GP Usopp, Kuro/Tashigi and Zoro with Mihawk friend if possible

And just to say, dont evolve GP Usopp into Sogeking
GP Usopp is better, because he gots lower Cooldown for the special, and thats really important
And I see, that you used all you gems, try to save them and wait for a Sugo, there you can get 6* units like Whitebeard (even there is only a low chance) and also other units are boosted
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down