One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Recovery - Is BANDAI trolling me?

Go down

Account Recovery - Is BANDAI trolling me? Empty Account Recovery - Is BANDAI trolling me?

Post by Diejoubu Mon Feb 15 2016, 17:56

Hello! 
I just had to restore my iPhone a few days ago because my nephews were playing with it and blocked it (too many passcode tries). I tried to recover my OPTC account by contacting BANDAI through this link https://bncrssup.channel.or.jp/Remedies/index/kbpY . I completed the form (which is in Japanese) and sent it. I got a response from BANDAI telling me that the accepted my request and a day after that a message telling me to respond in Japanese... I quote:

"Dear user,

"This is "ONE PIECE : TREASURE CRUISE" application support.
Thank you for contacting us.

Our support service is offered only in Japanese.
We kindly ask you to contact us again in Japanese.
We appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for preferring our applications.

Best Regards"

So I did as they ask me to and replied in Japanese from the beginning. I completed the form in Japanese, and waited for their response. A day after that I got a different response. This time it was asking me to respond in English of French.... 

"Hello,

Thank you for playing ONE PIECE Treasure Cruise.

Regarding your inquiry, we apologize for the inconvenience but we only provide support in English and French. With this, we kindly advise you to use the mentioned languages and contact us from [Other] > [Inquiry].

Thank you."

So I decided to send the form this time in both languages... A couple days after that I got a reply in Japanese asking for some extra info (virtual receipts, day of birth, etc). I replied in Japanese since the email was in Japanese, I even attached a screenshot of my game which included my user ID and another screenshot of my receipts from iTunes.
Today I got a reply from BANDAI telling me to try again in English of French.

What the hell? I don't even know what is happening right now! What language do they want me to reply on?! Klingon? I am desperate, I have spent some money in gems and I would freak out if I can't recover my account.... Please help!  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Diejoubu

Back to top Go down