One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What course of action is recommended against strong mixed type opponents?

2 posters

Go down

What course of action is recommended against strong mixed type opponents? Empty What course of action is recommended against strong mixed type opponents?

Post by Ivotas Sat Feb 20 2016, 15:28

Sorry if this is in the wrong seciont but I felt that it rather belongs here than in team building help.

Anyways, on with the matter I need help with. So far, I've mostly always build teams based on type and not on class. And so far, it managed to get me through all the islands. However now at Water 7 it really doesn't get me far anymore. Currently I'm stuck on stage 10, that has opponents of different types. If I go with a Dex team, then I can handle Lulu and Kalifa but Tilestone is a no go. If I go with a strenght team then beating Rucchi and Kaku becomes impossible at the end.

So I figured that this is one of the situations where you have to build a team based on class rather than on types. The thing is that I don't have the slightest idea about which class is good in which situation. With the types it's easy because you always know which type is weak to which other type. But is there anything like that with classes? Or are there other recommended actions I could take when I'm facing enemies of different types? Some input here would be really nice as I don't seem to get even close to beat stage 10 in Water 7.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

What course of action is recommended against strong mixed type opponents? Empty Re: What course of action is recommended against strong mixed type opponents?

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Feb 21 2016, 05:45

hi 
as you mentioned its easy with types to build teams because
 of the rock paper scissors system but classes dont have anything like that

so building class based teams depends only on the units you own
for example i dont have good fighter units there is no way to build a good team
i like my kid captain and have good subs like killer hawkins croc and many more but most of the time [size=52]my friends dont have kid as active [/size][size=52]captain [/size][size=52]so the only solution for me  is a mihawk slasher team.[/size]
if you can burst through use your strongest units of each type
if not use turn delayer and other Utility and supporter units depending on the situation

for water seven chapter 10 you can use 
double mihawk lead  
lucci
hw zoro
arlong
doflamingo 
[size=52] if hw zoro one turn delay is not enough then use gp usopp instead[/size]

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

What course of action is recommended against strong mixed type opponents? Empty Re: What course of action is recommended against strong mixed type opponents?

Post by Ivotas Sun Feb 21 2016, 10:13

Thanks for your reply mate. Those problems sound familiar. I have 5 Star Kid at level 90 and some pretty decent striker supports but there's rarely anybody using Kid as a captain, so I never really got into figuring out wether this team is good or not. And for fighters I just lack good supports.

I think I will try slashers with a friend Doflamingo. Don't have him myself but from experience I know that I need a lot of HP so double Mihawk will come to bite me in the rear end in the long run. Also I don't have a Mihawk boat yet as I still die on the Arlong stage in Mihawks forest. Hope that this'll get better at some point.

Allow me one more question. You just said burst and I hear the term burst team used a lot. Care to fill me in what that actually means as I must admit that I really don't have the slightest idea.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Feb 21 2016, 21:00

burst teams are heavy hitters with atk booster and orb manipulater
so the plan is to use the  specials
and deal as much damage you can in one turn to defeat the enemy
for example dex burst team 
dmg calculater
so ivankov goes down in one turn easily 

but what i meant with burst through is not to
stall just clear every stage in one or two turns 
and dont mind specials just kill everything with 
regular attacks

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Feb 21 2016, 22:23

here found this one its for a psy burst team but it explain the concept
of burst teams very well 
better then i did
reddit psy burst

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Mon Feb 22 2016, 08:52

Lol, that's what a burst team is? That's pretty much my favorite type of teams to build. Didn't even know. Thanks for clearing that up.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down