One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useable Team for Hawk Challenge

Go down

Useable Team for Hawk Challenge  Empty Useable Team for Hawk Challenge

Post by demonasura666 Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:15

Mihawk Challenge i just completed and take into account i did plenty of trial and error and i ended up beating it after all this time so i'll show you the team i used 

Friend Captain: 6* Mihawk(Highest Level preferred)
Captain: Lvl 99 Mihawk 31 cooldown special 
Sub: Lvl 73 Helmeppo(100% needed)
Sub: Lvl 99 Arlong(100% needed)
Sub: Lvl 99 5* Crocodile 21 special(100% needed)
Sub: Lvl 70 GP Ussop 14 special(100% needed)

Stages:

1-14: kill everyone and try to save turns for your cooldowns, these stages are straight forward and should require no specials 

15: Defeat Hachin, tank Arlongs first strike and make sure to kill him before he has a chance to attack again

16: Use GP Usopp's special use the time to kill the baroques works agents and try to get matching orbs for next stage if possible 

17: Use Helmeppo's special, kill Tashigi first then Smoker

18: Use Crocodile's special, he will effectively take care of all the fodder, now just beat the Dragon

19: Use 5* Mihawk's special this will take out 30% of the SH's health, then use all your power to kill Usopp(Preferably with Matching orbs on Crocodile/Legend Mihawk/Helmeppo) after this activate Legend Mihawk's special which should do a big burst to everyone, for me this ended up killing Nami since i already hit her with a bit of damage from the previous turn. Now Zoro is your main goal, make sure to kill him next. Take into account Luffy will not be the easiest to burst down but you absolutely must kill him before he attacks. Sanji will attack for 5k when he gets a chance, if you can tank the hit use the extra time to finish off luffy if you haven't already.

20: Use GP Usopp's special,  you may take 2k damage as i did off the bat. At this point hit perfects and hope for orb luck. 

Oh and i maxed my Hawk Ship with 240 or so Cola 

Good Luck everyone this challenge to me was trial and error and i found the team to beat it. I must of tried this challenge 500 times or so by now so i wanted to look out for those having issues, i barely claimed victory

demonasura666

Back to top Go down