One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming Psy Enel

2 posters

Go down

Farming Psy Enel Empty Farming Psy Enel

Post by Ivotas Sat Mar 05 2016, 14:30

Hey guys, I decided to farm Psy Enel. Basically I have no problems beating stage 12 at Upper Yard Maxim however since Enel also appears on stages 5 and 7 I was curious if there's one of those three that is recommended most. I would expect that the chances for a drop are the same in every level but I figure I'd better ask just in case. Thanks for reading.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Farming Psy Enel Empty Re: Farming Psy Enel

Post by MASI576 Sun Mar 06 2016, 01:51

I dont know how the bossround looks at stage 5 and 7, but if there are other units then Enel, dont farm him there
If he is alone it is an option, but some people telling that the dropchance at the last chapter is the bigest
But the chapter before cost less Stamina, so I think there is not really a best level
I got mine from Stage 12 and I will always keep farming the last chapter, but if its right, I dont know...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Sun Mar 06 2016, 02:27

Hm, don't remember if he was alone in 5 and 7 or not. But you're right that this is an important factor. That messed up one time when I went for Foxy. Didn't try the last level but the second to last one and the only drop I ever got there was with the supports surrounding him.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down