One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about turtle time calculators

2 posters

Go down

Question about turtle time calculators Empty Question about turtle time calculators

Post by Ivotas Fri Mar 18 2016, 13:22

Hey guys, me again. This time with a question about Turtle Time calculators. So far I've seen several ones like this one and to my great regret, they were never accurate. But I doubt that so many different calculators online are bad the mistake must be at my end. So could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Question about turtle time calculators Empty Re: Question about turtle time calculators

Post by MASI576 Fri Mar 18 2016, 14:44

As much as I can tell, for me this calculator is right
So you just have to fill in the 6th digit from your ID and then it should show you the right time
Also important is, that you now what time zone does he give you and what what time zone you are

If this two points are correctly there should be any problems...
You can test if its correct when you try it with timetravel
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Question about turtle time calculators Empty Re: Question about turtle time calculators

Post by Ivotas Fri Mar 18 2016, 15:09

Oh, that's it? I totally misunderstood the ID digit part. Now I think I got it right. Thanks a bunch. I always just payed attention to the time zone only. Never would have guessed that it would have to be a combination of the two.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down