One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Friends!! Public ID Table!! (Global and JAP versions)

2 posters

Go down

New Friends!! Public ID Table!! (Global and JAP versions) Empty New Friends!! Public ID Table!! (Global and JAP versions)

Post by XxCebrixX Tue Feb 24 2015, 06:38

Hey Captains!

I'd like to show you an automatic ID table, only you need is complete the form to show yourself in this table  Very Happy

I hope everybody come to register!!

<iframe src="http://goo.gl/forms/hP1gjJp1vY" width="550" height="900" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Cargando...</iframe>

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BznsiHtkJ9j7cLC6JuL16INu2hrK8FHx5wRa9SGd9c4/pubhtml?gid=1248518292&single=true&widget=true&headers=false"width="900" height="400"></iframe>

Last edited by XxCebrixX on Wed Mar 18 2015, 07:17; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Resizing)
XxCebrixX
XxCebrixX

Back to top Go down

New Friends!! Public ID Table!! (Global and JAP versions) Empty Re: New Friends!! Public ID Table!! (Global and JAP versions)

Post by XxCebrixX Tue Feb 24 2015, 08:00

Oh, i forgot it.

¡IMPORTANT!

You can update your Captain, maybe today you have arlong, but in several months, possibly you will get BlackBeard or Shirohige  Cool
XxCebrixX
XxCebrixX

Back to top Go down

New Friends!! Public ID Table!! (Global and JAP versions) Empty Re: New Friends!! Public ID Table!! (Global and JAP versions)

Post by Me Mon Mar 16 2015, 11:18

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down