One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check your connection

+2
Me
Tearil
6 posters

Go down

Check your connection Empty Check your connection

Post by Tearil Thu Apr 16 2015, 19:22

Hi guys.

Well, i cannot log in the game since this morning. When i press enter in the login screen, its just keeping connecting until the message: Check your connection and try again shows in the screen. I already reset de phone, reinstall app and change my external IP (I play with my WIFI) but im not able to connect. I check on google and the only "solution" possible to this, is to activate the 3~4G and connect with that, then, change to wifi again if you want.

Its seems that i cannot play with my house internet anymore on Global, but i can connect with no problems with the 3G... Weird, like some issue with my ISP or something like that. Anyone with this problem? I dont have data on my phone, and this problem its just annoying, i have to play on friends house or activate my phone data ($$$).

Tearil

Back to top Go down

Check your connection Empty Re: Check your connection

Post by Me Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:57

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearil Fri Apr 17 2015, 01:30

i just tried it, didnt work either. I still need to re-open the app multiples times and pray to connect with my wifi ( right now im playing after 7 tries, god bless). I dont know why is this happening, but im not he only one who suffer this "connection problem" after playing for a month without any problem... so annoying. Anyways, thanks for the advice.

Tearil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ar3s Fri Apr 17 2015, 05:52

Actually I'm having the same problem. My provider is Italian, TIM, and I'm on a LG G2 D802 with Android Lollipop 5.x

The game has always worked well untill today. So I'm not sure about what could it be, also because sniffing traffic from a smarthphone it's more complicate then usual. So I don't actually have any clue.

Keep closing and opening the application seems works. But it's totally random. Sometimes it take 40 tries sometimes only 8-9.

Ar3s

Back to top Go down

Post by Federick92 Sat Apr 18 2015, 04:28

try changing your dns to OpenDNS ones Smile

search: "Android Configuration instructions for OpenDNS" on google since this site doesn't allow new users to post links.

it's a common problem here in italy and some other region all over the world Smile
just change your dns

Federick92

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat Apr 18 2015, 08:38

The tested solution on our Facebook Group:

IOS Device:

Open the Settings app on your device, and tap on the Wi-Fi menu.
Find out your Wi-Fi connection from the list of available networks, and tap on the (i) button on the right.
Scroll down until you see the DNS section, and tap on the numbers to the right.
DNS server address: 208.67.222.222

Android Device (include emulator): 4.2.2 and up

Open the Settings on the device.
Select “Wi-Fi”.
Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
Change “IP settings” to “Static”
Add the DNS servers IPs to the “DNS 1” : 208.67.222.222

https://www.facebook.com/notes/one-piece-treasure-cruise-global-blog-group/solution-cannot-connect-game/1574188549515720?hc_location=ufi ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearil Sat Apr 18 2015, 15:11

Worked like a charm for me, at least. I had the Google DNS on my router (since my ISP ones was crappy). But now, i can connect with no problem.

Thank you very much guys, awesome community here!

Tearil

Back to top Go down

Post by tutut Mon Apr 20 2015, 18:31

Hi I used to have this issue cannot paly with WiFi, so I decided I play with 3G.

However, just today, I cannot play with 3G but I can play with WiFi, any one go the same problem?

I need help so bad Sad

tutut

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumeko Tue Apr 21 2015, 07:13

I came here hoping to find a solution to this annoying problem (since the official support was no help at all), and changing the DNS server as suggested worked beautifully! I use Google DNS on my router as well, could that have been the issue?

Either way, it's working now without having to switch to LTE and back every time I start the app. Thanks so much! :>
Yumeko
Yumeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearil Tue Apr 21 2015, 09:30

Yumeko, i also had the google DNS on my router, and it seems thats exactly the problem. Google DNS failed to resolve something about this game, and maybe the default ones from some ISP, but the OPEN DNS ones seems to work perfectly. Congrats if your playing now with no problems!

Tearil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down