One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file

4 posters

Go down

any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file Empty any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file

Post by Rymaster2000 Fri Apr 17 2015, 09:42

Does anyone have a spare vista or spare 5* vivi file
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file Empty Re: any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file

Post by Smokie Fri Apr 17 2015, 12:57

I got one dude. Just let me know

Smokie

Back to top Go down

any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file Empty vista

Post by Rymaster2000 Fri Apr 17 2015, 13:44

You are divine the gods have made you an angel to smile down on the less fortunate <3
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file Empty lols

Post by Rymaster2000 Fri Apr 17 2015, 16:49

i re rolled like 300 time trying to get white beard in that one day but no luck at all that sucked it was horrible but the main files i wana have are vista file / white beard / vivi/-garp/ jozu

to be honest im onlty interested in white beard for his sickly special
\
i wanted zoro captain mihawk white beard smoker another dex character and mihawk friend captain 90 % of bosses or hard raid hp gone in an instant
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file Empty Re: any one has a spare vista or 5 star vivi file

Post by Rymaster2000 Fri Apr 17 2015, 21:02

Nah i still have my pirate file level 70 i look for good file i could make with character i want not everyone has luck and white beared is a great find i wanted him so badly but eehhh i have a slasher team to 

5*VIVI
5*ZORO 
5*arlong
4*Mr.3 
4*USopp 
Work pretty well and is great love it but i also want different build and re rolling allows one to do so witxh i dont mind putting up with 
For example assured vicorty team

5*Vivi
whiteBeard
Mihawk
Usopp golden pound 
Smoker or choper for defense 
And mihawk or whitebeard as fRiend

90% of boss hp down in a instantinstant 
Constant heal 
With defensive support 
With slasher back up
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rymaster2000 Fri Apr 17 2015, 23:03

i want different set up's there nothing fucked up about it if ur trading id's iv'e given everyone who gave me an account of something they were looking for to if people have spare account and i have a file that they want and we can trade id's then so be it ain't nothing wrong with doing it pal >and it rubs u the wrong way< like common pal you serious u have your team ur content with u lucked out to get what u want or liked congrats if we re roll account and get this other ppl want and they have something i want or anyone else wants id gladly trade and ain't nothing fucked up about re rolling to get better characters and i give account out that ppl want regardless if they have something to offer so ill rub u in all the wrong ways pal ur gona have to deal man everyone else is content
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rymaster2000 Sat Apr 18 2015, 00:51

yea i ask for certain accounts due to the fact i want specific files cuz i want those file to build teams i like if some one has one and im asking for it and they wana give it to me i don't see why ur getting ur panties in a knot pal and im giving accounts out cuz im re rolling if i get mulitple files and things ppl ask me to see if i have id gladly give em it u have nothing to offer anyone and yea thats the point of re rolling to get better character why would u want to start with 2 charater if u can farm them its pointless i like team that i deem to be good and id o just that pal just cuz u dislike the way i do thing doesn't me u post pal u can just sit back and watch ppl get files but u got ur way to do things i have mines regardless of how much u dislike em pal =D
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rymaster2000 Sat Apr 18 2015, 01:32

i'm happy with my main team but i want more teams dip shit it's that simple thats the point of asking for specific characters im asking if anyone has another one of those account there not using because most ppl re roll due to the fact they want specific things to you fool this argument is pointless is there any character u are looking for or are u content with your crew pal and it's not horse shit ppls use these forum to get file help advise and ur just bitter for unknown reasons but i love you anyways
Rymaster2000
Rymaster2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down