One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashura Zoro team vs Mihawk

+5
⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓
DarkDuelists
ChrisTheOnly
Walnootje
SindriaCompany
9 posters

Go down

Ashura Zoro team vs Mihawk Empty Ashura Zoro team vs Mihawk

Post by SindriaCompany Fri Feb 27 2015, 19:41

What do you guys think of this set-up to prep for Mihawk? Aside from Chopper, you can get everyone else from the story/farming

2x Ashura Zoro for captains.
Smoker
Guard Point Chopper
Zeff
Golden Pound Usopp

2x Ashura Zoro = at least 20k HP.
6 turns of 50% dmg reduction.
3 turns of stun.

30 stamina Mihawk's attacks = Preemptive Turn 1: 2k Turn 2, 3 ,4 = Stunned. Turn 5 - 10: 15k dmg in total(If his health is still not below 20%).

So this would kinda give us 10 turns to take down Mihawk. Seems really possible! But I may be overly optimistic here.
If this is a sure fire plan, I think I would rather spend fruits refilling stamina than on reviving against 40 stamina Mihawk.

SindriaCompany

Back to top Go down

Ashura Zoro team vs Mihawk Empty Re: Ashura Zoro team vs Mihawk

Post by Walnootje Sat Feb 28 2015, 09:34

Isn't it a bad idea to use a dex team against mihawk? Seeing he is a DEX type you will be dealing less dmg.

Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by SindriaCompany Sat Feb 28 2015, 11:37

I think I would just be doing normal damage against him. It'd be against a strength type like Arlong that I would be dealing less damage on.

SindriaCompany

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisTheOnly Sat Feb 28 2015, 17:37

I think same type does normal damage. STR team might be a better bet to do more damage to Mihawk.
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDuelists Mon Mar 02 2015, 11:20

I would love to hear some more opinions on this as i would like to run a similar team, except i have dancing Jango instead of Zef, no luck with drops. But to be honest it does seem possible, hell if you have a gem or two, ussop should be able to use stun again so that would give you 3 more turns least. I will have at least 10 gems waiting for him any way.

DarkDuelists

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Mar 05 2015, 12:29

I think mihawk is going to be the first 30 stamina event. Going to be hard to gauge. I best bet is STR team with Alvida and usopp golden. 80% DMG reduction, and a 3 turn delay. While doing double DMG vs Dex mihawk.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Thu Mar 05 2015, 15:53

Actually it seems doable.

I would personally swap out Zeff and put in Alvida as an emergency defense.

I had prepared a long post explaining it all but lost it when my net crashed shortly before posting.

If you have all level 50 team members you would still have 20k+ HP with Zeff swapped out for Alvida.

Sequence of Skills used

Turn 1 - Take the 2k hit, Activate GP or Smoker's Defense
Use both Zoro's attacks for a preemptive ~36,000 if both are around level 50 (they should have ~1200 atk each)
          Do hopefully 50k-60k damage and take 2500 damage

Turn 2 - Do hopefully 50k-60k damage again and take 2500 damage

Turn 3 - Do hopefully 50k-60k damage again and take 2500 damage

Turn 4 - Activate GP or Smoker's Defense (whichever you didn't activate before)
          Do hopefully 50k-60k damage again and take 2500 damage

Turn 5 - Do hopefully 50k-60k damage again and take 2500 damage

Turn 6 - Do hopefully 50k-60k damage again and take 2500 damage

Turn 7 - Use Usopp's Stun and do 50k-60k damage

Turn 8 - Do 50k-60k damage

Turn 9 - Do 50k-60k damage

Turn 10 - Use Alvida's Defense Ability if you did closer to 55k damage a turn, otherwise take the 5k damage and use the ability next turn if you can handle the combined hits

Turn 11 - Finish him if you can or do as much as you can and revive for the kill (if you can do exactly 50k a turn and both Zoro have 1200 atk, you should hit him for 586000 damage by this point, short 4000 for the kill)

Last edited by Relamir on Thu Mar 05 2015, 17:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Given #s to change)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Mar 05 2015, 16:54

Oh I just look up the fight.

onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/2015/01/mihawks-return-and-slashing-teams-in.html?m=1

Even 30 stamina version mihawk got 590,000 health. That's pretty nuts. BTW let's say all your character got 1000 att. With 2 zoro leader and you do a perfect 7 chain combo, you will only be doing 53,200 DMG per round. No way to last 10 rounds without Vivi.
Wow I am shock how hard this is. Just bring fruit to continue. No team in game right now can beat that. Even STR team will only do 106,400 DMG per round. (Note: I am not counting matching or opposite orb. All normal)

Look like gear 3 luffy is the best way to go. Guess I will be spending some money when that version 2 batch come out.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by SindriaCompany Thu Mar 05 2015, 22:03

Great reply Relamir. I actually didn't think of saving Usopp's special towards the end when Mihawk starts doing more dmg, may perhaps need to do some math to see whether it'd be better to save GP/Smoker's special for that part as well.

I personally put Zeff in there for his special to convert str orbs to dex orbs. Because like you have mentioned, its pretty important to do a constant 50k+ dmg. Having a bad turn of str orbs could be fatal.

Just for you guys info, my current team is a lvl 47 zoro, 46 zeff, 41 chopper, 41 usopp and 26 hachi. With a lvl 46 friend zoro. My team's HP is 25171. I'm guessing by the time Mihawk comes around, with higher level zoros and smoker, I could probably hit 30k hp.

Vanity: I think you'd be better off spending money on fruits to revive than on gambling to get a gear 3 luffy cause you may not even get him through rare recruit (unless during the initial release they increase the rates)

SindriaCompany

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Fri Mar 06 2015, 01:34

You also have to factor in food orbs. With a high alvida and smoker you looking at around 800-1000 health depending on your level. With a 59 zoro 70 friend zoro
33 Guard point chopper 45 unevolved smoker and 20 smooth alvida 34 usopp hammer,
I have just shy of 27000 health. (900 health from boat)
So I'm expecteding that I'll have 35000 by the time the event comes. As of right now I do 56000 chain perfect on a regular green dude. So I hoping that I will be able to to 65000 chain perfect by the time the event comes.
So if I cross out the chance I get the red orbs with the chance I get the green orbs. And I get at least one meat orb every other round, I think I'll last 12-14 turns. Depending if I stall out{usopp his face} right before he goes super sayain on my ass. I think it will work if I don't mess up more than twice.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 07 2015, 12:26

Very true, but I do think that if you can help it, not to use the food orbs because of the extra damage boost full perfects give to ensure a faster kill (You really don't want to kill him at a slower pace)

But yea, if I had a Guard Point Chopper I would totally go with the above team I suggested due to the fact that 6 turns of 50% damage mitigation, 1 turn of 80% damage mitigation and 3 turns of Stun is totally awesome against Mihawk and heck likely many future bosses. As it is, I have to make due with all but Chopper and hope Zeff or Hachi can pull me through without having me revive too many times. (I still have to farm Smoker though sadly enough)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Sat Mar 07 2015, 15:08

Farming smoker is a pain. It took me 22-25 times at 12 stam a pop before I got him. Then nearly as annoying is farming the rainbow penguin and the captain green penguin. Then leveling him to 50 to evolve. Then finally leveling again to get the good stats. I have a level 35 4 star smoker after a lot of effort. The joys of terrible rolls for rare recruits. ( 3 star nami 3 star chopper). Yea I'm using this team for mihawk. Having so much health and a good amount of attack with an amazing damage reduction capability is a solid team.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by tomhvk Sun Mar 08 2015, 00:28

This is team I will be going for, but at the moment I have :

2x Ashura Zoro for captains.
Smoker
Alvida
Golden Pound Usopp
+1 more

At the moment I have been pooling every fruit I have got (currently 60+) is it going to be worth me using some to try to get chopper, is there another option without? or will i even be able to get chopper before Mihawk appears?

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Post by alecfisher Sun Mar 08 2015, 01:09

You should wait. When the new characters come out you should try to get gear 3 luffy or lion song zoro. They are way better then chopper. With lion song zoro all you need is a friend vivi that's level 72+ and 30 Stam Mihawk is auto win. Its not worth trying to get chopper. I just so happen to have chopper and the rest of my fruit pick ups were worthless. So with farming alone I can get everyone I need to try this method. Save you fruits and try to get the new pick ups that will come out soon!.
Come out soon.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sun Mar 08 2015, 21:47

Chopper's Drum Island most likely wont be out for months so you would have to wait to farm for him. However, waiting for the end game units (Straw Hat V2) to come out would be best. Any of them are good in their respective teams

Not 100% sure on the duration of their captain abilities of Luffy and Sanji but all of them are good for specific end game teams:

Luffy (Gear 3rd) - 3 Perfects = remaining combo hits will be boosted by 3.5x
Sanji (Mr Prince) - 2 Perfects = 2.5x boost for the rest of the combo
Zoro (Lion Stance) - If HP is full, all damage is reduced by 80%
Nami (Happiness Punch aka Towel Nami) - 2.5x INT Boost + Ability to turn Heart orbs to INT
Usopp (Impact Dial) - Ability to Boost Heart Crew ATK by 2x for 1 turn

PLUS
Also still can get Shanks, Ace, Robin which are also pretty good end game units (And hey, maybe if you don't get any of them you can get Chopper)

Both Luffy and Sanji would likely allow for teams you can use to boost ATK as well as utilize Tandem attacks for a bit of extra damage
Zoro is perfect with High level Vivi for most if not all of the 30 Stamina raid bosses if I recall (I might not have looked at all of them) as well as any of the fortnight islands
Usopp would be used for Heart Burst teams
Nami best INT Captain especially with Robin for most cases I believe

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by SindriaCompany Thu Mar 12 2015, 18:04

Well, I just watched a few of the fail videos in this forum
https://op-treasurecruise.rpg-board.net/t183-guide-how-to-beat-mihawk-and-preparation-guide

Two double zoro teams are in there. Though their team build was different & one of them was fighting a 40stamina mihawk, biggest thing that came to mind while watching it was that we would need to drag out the earlier stages to get the specials ready!

This could probably be done with the teenage turtles and hopefully get some meat along the way to heal the damage received while stalling.

If not, it looks like this team will definitely be spending at least 1 fruit to revive.

SindriaCompany

Back to top Go down

Post by hxj64631 Sat Mar 14 2015, 07:50

The problem with relying on Smoker or GP Chopper is with their ability's CD, they both start at 22. Mihawk has 5 stages total.

Stage 1 mobs hit for 3k+ each so it's unlikely you can stall here
Stage 2 mobs can have 3~5 CD and hits for 2.5k each, again not likely to stall here
Stage 3 one mob will pre-emp for 2.2k but you can easily trade 6~8 CD with around 1k hp
Stage 4 can't really stall here, either get hit for 4k+ or your crew gets locked
Stage 5 Mihawk pre-emps for 4k

So before your first attack on Mihawk around 12~16 CDs have passed. Assuming you have skilled up both Golden Pound Usopp and Smooth Alvida's ability and they are ready, add 4 more CDs so you are up to 16~20 CD. In other words, for GP Chopper and Smoker's ability to be useful, you have to skill up GP Usopp and Smooth Alvida's CD to around 12 AND skill up GP Chopper and Smoker to around 17.

hxj64631

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sat Mar 14 2015, 12:08

You did watch the 2nd video though right?  It seems that for the 30 STA version, you don't even need to skill up Usopp....his base cooldown is 15 and you could go with just 1 50% reduction unit along with it.  Though hey maybe just swap out Alvida for Zeff like the video showed for the extra HP and one shot at orb changing.  If Smoker's was able to be skilled up that would be very nice but hey, what can you do except go with what you have?

On the second video, If the guy was able to use the 50% faster with a lowered cooldown on smoker, he could have saved Usopp for later when Mihawk started to do more damage

I doubt any team will be really ready for 40 STA Mihawk other than Laboon/Vivi though having to find decent level Vivi to go with it might be hard for friends though I'm sure laboon Captains will be everywhere

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down