One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about keys and pig event

4 posters

Go down

Question about keys and pig event Empty Question about keys and pig event

Post by Grimwing Wed Apr 22 2015, 15:05

In the new friendship event, it says that "all through the event, get three keys to adventure just for logging in!" and "whenever you log in during the event, you'll get one of the ALL NEW BOOSTERS!" and both of those events run from April 21st to May 4th, as I'm sure you are all aware.

Are we meant to get free keys and a free pig each day we log in during the event? or just once. Because I received my freebies yesterday but haven't gotten anything today. I'm just concerned if I'm bugged or just misread the event.

Any input is greatly appreciated, did any of you get 2 sets of pigs and keys (as its only been 2 days into the event. If this is important to the situation, I did receive my free rainbow gem today Smile
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Question about keys and pig event Empty Re: Question about keys and pig event

Post by RobLucciTooGucci Wed Apr 22 2015, 16:24

I think it might just be a one time things (the 3 keys and boosters) because I got one set the first day of logging in but nothing the second. So I'm guessing after you get the keys and pigs, you only get a devil fruit everyday for logging in.
RobLucciTooGucci
RobLucciTooGucci

Back to top Go down

Post by maxroma78 Wed Apr 22 2015, 22:44

I'm online . I 'm available for a contact on kik messenger to agree together for the friend game . Send me a private message

maxroma78

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeHeart Thu Apr 23 2015, 07:52

Hers the thing the game explicitly states everyday you would receive a rainbow gem,and three keys, not really the booster but it's dated that we would also recieve one when we log in it's not providing two of the three things that it says it should be giving us, but either way I sent an request thing to support asking about it since not receiving what is stated is agitating me

ExtremeHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremeHeart Thu Apr 23 2015, 08:18

Ignore my last post i reread the event and it DOES not explicitly state that we would recieve keys and pigs everyday unlike the rainbow gems but in any case they should at least increase the game to just whoever on your friends list is on and you can just play wih them when searching

ExtremeHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down