One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intelligence Account for Top Bidder

5 posters

Go down

Intelligence Account for Top Bidder Empty Intelligence Account for Top Bidder

Post by Thetimelord123 Fri Apr 24 2015, 21:23

Well, I feel like this is an appropriate time to do this, there's only one week left from Mihawk.

As I have already prepared my own team 20 times over for 40 Stamina, I figured I might as well help one of you too.
This thread is specifically targeted towards those of you who want to get Mihawk, but are too scared to spend money
on rainbow gems just to end up rolling a Coby.

If you are stuck in this position, then I have the perfect thing for you!

Recently got a INT burst account set up, with all the best characters you could EVER want currently in Global all on one account.
This includes:
Buggy!
Mr. 3!
Nico Robin!
v2 Nami!
Vista!

On top of that, with Don Kreig Event still on for another 3 days, as well as Turtle Island on Mondays, you can guarantee a high level INT team by the time Mihawk comes out. There are also lots of free rainbow gems which are still not collected on the account.

Having all of the best INT characters all on the same account is a rare sight, one that even those of you who spend tons of money
trying to get this exact team will understand.

Not only that however, the account also includes another premium: Impact Dial Usopp
Looking into the near future, Garp and Coby islands will be released soon enough, which, I needen't say, a perfect INT team will secure easy victories. This in turn will help form the perfect burst team for PSY units.

With the top two burst teams in JPN meta at the moment secured under your belt, you needen't worry about raid bosses for a long time to come.

Well, enough said, instead of just describing the account, I’ll just post screenshots here soon enough so that you can see for yourselves if any of you are interested.

Of course, such a great account would not simply be made a simple giveaway token. Instead, I'll be offering it up for grabs to the highest bidder. If you are considering spending money in-game anyways, why not secure a perfect INT account instead?

*I will be keeping track of bids on this thread and constantly updating. Bids can be made either on this thread or through PM. Auction ends by 12AM PST on Sunday, so winner will be announced then*

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Intelligence Account for Top Bidder Empty Re: Intelligence Account for Top Bidder

Post by Thetimelord123 Fri Apr 24 2015, 22:58

Lol okay, if that's the highest by this weekend, then good for you ^^
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

Intelligence Account for Top Bidder Empty Re: Intelligence Account for Top Bidder

Post by Oreo Sat Apr 25 2015, 11:44

Is it legal blatantly selling accounts for money?

Oreo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by monty151 Mon Apr 27 2015, 11:04

Then I bid a nickel! Very Happy
monty151
monty151

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoroLuffyChopper Tue Apr 28 2015, 03:48

two nickels  Razz XD
ZoroLuffyChopper
ZoroLuffyChopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down