One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laboon looking for 5* lvl 85+ Princess Vivi for Mihawk!!!

Go down

Laboon looking for 5* lvl 85+ Princess Vivi for Mihawk!!! Empty Laboon looking for 5* lvl 85+ Princess Vivi for Mihawk!!!

Post by Squall516 Wed Apr 29 2015, 06:40

Hey i have laboon and im looking for a really strong high lvl princess vivi. I already have like lvl 68 something Vivi on my friend list but after just trying Morgan and that already being pretty hard, i anticipate Mihawk to be quite a bit harder and most of the posts and stuff i see i never see a vivi over like lvl 72. So i anticipate that i will need a high lvl vivi so i can add better units to my crew and not be limited by the hp as much. 

So if anyone has like lvl 85 + princess Vivi plzzz add me!!! I am extremely active player, ive only been playing for like a week and im already p.lvl 48 and have WB, enraged arlong, Ashura and Lion stance zoro, and shanks and i play like everyday so plz help me out and add me 056 547 252 thanks and wish everyone best of luck with Mihawk  Very Happy

Squall516

Back to top Go down