One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it worth ir to reroll my account?

5 posters

Go down

is it worth ir to reroll my account? Empty is it worth ir to reroll my account?

Post by nagibi Fri May 01 2015, 03:51

I really want to get g3 lufffy but even with this strengh event I can't get him, and I know that after the event will be almost impossible to get him. here is my best characters:
red-haired shanks lvl 70
enraged arlong lvl 65
g2 luffy lvl 53
asura zoro lvl 57
diable jambe sanji lvl 65
4-stars jozu lvl 30
and my MVP golden pund usopp with maxed skill lvl

I really don't know if it's worth it to throw out everything and start from 0 again.

what do you think guys?

nagibi

Back to top Go down

is it worth ir to reroll my account? Empty Re: is it worth ir to reroll my account?

Post by Erf the Prof Fri May 01 2015, 04:05

Definitely not worth it. You have a lot of good characters and while g3 luffy is good,he isn't a must have. G3 teams will have trouble with up coming bosses like monster chopper and hina. While your Jozu will have a better chance. Besides, G3 will still be in the RR unit pool so it isn't like he'll disappear.
Erf the Prof
Erf the Prof

Back to top Go down

is it worth ir to reroll my account? Empty Re: is it worth ir to reroll my account?

Post by inky jack Fri May 01 2015, 06:14

no not worth rerolling, unless you have another device you can use...also remember baloon luffy is an evo away from g3, most likely he has a higher chance to get pulled than g3 anyway
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Giphin Fri May 01 2015, 06:40

Just wait there should be another sugofest comin up real soon, then i assume u will have a higher chance to pull g3 during sugofest like before

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by nagibi Fri May 01 2015, 06:43

yeah, I think you are right. I still have one more chance to get him on sunday

nagibi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethenial Sun May 03 2015, 17:11

I'm on the same boat, pulled today for G3 (11 pulls) and only got crap, and I have a pretty solid account too, but seems like G3 makes everything look so easy.. I guess I will stick to a slasher team with Mihawk lead wait for next Sugofest or the one next since it will have + supernovas and rayleigh which is a god tier character.

Ethenial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down