One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide for Alvida's Romance: Frenzy with Ace Teams, Zeff Teams and Arlong Teams

5 posters

Go down

Guide for Alvida's Romance: Frenzy with Ace Teams, Zeff Teams and Arlong Teams Empty Guide for Alvida's Romance: Frenzy with Ace Teams, Zeff Teams and Arlong Teams

Post by thefranking Tue Mar 03 2015, 20:46

Hey everyone just wanted to post up some guides I made for Alvida's Romance with some different teams.

Ace Walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Q05ov_CFo

Zeff Walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JywHI9LlB5Y

Arlong Walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7jN0mNcWfY

Also if anyone needs a walkthrough with any other team please request it! We can make guides for different teams as long as we have the recruits and can clear Alvida with that team.

Hope this helps! Good luck.

thefranking

Back to top Go down

Guide for Alvida's Romance: Frenzy with Ace Teams, Zeff Teams and Arlong Teams Empty Re: Guide for Alvida's Romance: Frenzy with Ace Teams, Zeff Teams and Arlong Teams

Post by Me Wed Mar 04 2015, 00:06

Nice Vids thx Toto King.

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guide for Alvida's Romance: Frenzy with Ace Teams, Zeff Teams and Arlong Teams Empty Re: Guide for Alvida's Romance: Frenzy with Ace Teams, Zeff Teams and Arlong Teams

Post by ChrisTheOnly Wed Mar 04 2015, 21:25

Any hope to defeat with Asura Zoro double captain?
ChrisTheOnly
ChrisTheOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by thefranking Thu Mar 05 2015, 06:04

Yes you can but unfortunately you have to bring someone with an active that can counter Alvida's high defense. So you can have your standard Zoro team with Zeff/Hachi/Cabaji/Smoker/etc but you need to bring someone like Helmeppo to reduce Alvida's defense to 0 or Diable Jambe Sanji who deals 5000 true damage or even Ace if he's high level enough his active will break Alvida's defense.

thefranking

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 10 2015, 15:09

So not sure why people keep asking in other threads instead of looking through some of the Q&A threads about Elite Alvida but since it was asked, I might as well put what I put there.

Any team can beat Elite Alvida easily.

If you cannot outright do more damage than her 17300 defense with perfects or have Diable Jambe Sanji, you just need one of the following:

INT - Helmeppo (Chore Boy) - Enemies have 0 Defense for 1 turn
QCK - Shaping Shot Sanji - Reduce enemy defense by 50% for 2 turns
QCK - Blue Shooter Crew/Cabin Boy - Reduce enemy defense by 50% for 1 turn
DEX - Miss Golden Week - Reduce enemy defense by 50% for 2 turns
STR - Arm Point Chopper - Reduce enemy defense by 50% for 2 turns

+

Either

Any of the following characters that can do ~9650 damage with their ability (DEX characters need to do 19300 I believe as their damage is halved)

FORCE - Gear 2nd Luffy, Saw Tooth Arlong, Snot Shot Mr 5
QCK - Tashigi, Ace (Both need at least 386 ATK)
PSY - Shanks (Needs at least 644 ATK)
INT - Thunderbolt Tempo Nami (Needs at least 644 ATK), Don Krieg MH-5 (With at least 667 ATK he will be able to poison her to death in 3 turns)
DEX - ~Level 99 Ashura Zoro is the only one that can do enough with his ability to do a bit over 1k damage to her if DEX dmg is halved

I personally use the following Slasher DEX Hybrid team with Ashura Zoro instead of double Zoro captains

Sawtooth Arlong - Friend Captain
Ashura Zoro - Captain
6 Sword Hachi
Green Marine 2* - Small heal is my preference
Arm Point Chopper
Golden Pound Usopp

I still have over 7k HP and do good damage with half of the team and easily take out Alvida at the end.

Just make sure you use Usopp to delay if you meet the Serpent on round 6 instead of the usual Crabs. Usopp is only there to delay for Arlong's Ability so he can oneshot Alvida after Chopper Halves her defense though with a red orb on the last hit on the combo, Any Sawtooth Arlong regardless of level can perfect chain her down as well easily with a 3-5k damage hit if I recall after defense is at least halved

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePunchMan Tue Mar 17 2015, 10:15

3 perfects and a double red orbs on Arlong 4* level 50 as the finisher will send Alvida flying so quick, you even have two more hits left to kill the remaining 3.

OnePunchMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down