One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

monster chopper

+3
Fairy Tail
Karillo
Darkblade001
7 posters

Go down

monster chopper Empty monster chopper

Post by Darkblade001 Wed May 20 2015, 13:10

I pulled killer 5* during sugo would double killer with a full blue team like sanji hina kuro usopp be able to clear monster chopper? Or would it be too little damage

Darkblade001

Back to top Go down

monster chopper Empty Re: monster chopper

Post by Karillo Wed May 20 2015, 15:13

It should be able to. Just make sure your qck units are at reasonable levels (preferably 70 or up, maybe 60) and remember to bring GP usopp

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy Tail Thu May 21 2015, 07:48

It should be possible but it will be very risky. If you have lion song or vivi you should go with a tank team because that is secure. But also with this crew you should not go without DJ Sanji because he will save you in the last stage before chopper.
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 21 2015, 09:18

Yes double killer can clear monster chopper like every other quick crew. But all your members should have a decent level (Killer's should be both over level 70, also sanji or hina, the one you will use as third character beside killer). Also you should watch some videos about using golden pound at the right time.
Here is an example with double ace(same usage of golden pound in killer crews):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4J_E7aaFDM
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 21 2015, 17:38

Mystogan wrote:Yes double killer can clear monster chopper like every other quick crew. But all your members should have a decent level (Killer's should be both over level 70, also sanji or hina, the one you will use as third character beside killer). Also you should watch some videos about using golden pound at the right time.
Here is an example with double ace(same usage of golden pound in killer crews):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4J_E7aaFDM

Thx for sharing this double Ace Video Mystogan, very helpful. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PRO ERA Thu May 21 2015, 22:36

I can mimic this team but my average level is only around 30, is it viable for me to the 40 stamina mission? I don't mind using ~10 gems to keep reviving myself. If not, how would I fare with the 30 stamina mission?

Also, am I correct in that there is a 100% drop rate for 40 stamina and a 50% drop rate for 30 stamina?

Thanks!
PRO ERA
PRO ERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Seedor Fri May 22 2015, 00:22

Hi,

I also have in mind, that 30 stam has a 50% drop rate. 
IMO you could go with a decent quick team on 30 Stamina Chopper. You can do it around 3 - 5 times (i dont know your pirate level) without using gems. If you don´t got a chopper after that maybe use a gem for stamina refill. With that you dont have to use to many gems.

But if you want to do 40 Stam I would use a dmg calculator and have look at how many rounds you need with your group to kill him. Then you can estimate how many gems you have to spent.

Seedor

Back to top Go down

Post by PRO ERA Fri May 22 2015, 12:51

Thanks Seedor I'll check out the dmg calc Smile
PRO ERA
PRO ERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down