One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Laboon for the Monster Chopper event . Have 5* Vivi

4 posters

Go down

Need Laboon for the Monster Chopper event . Have 5* Vivi Empty Need Laboon for the Monster Chopper event . Have 5* Vivi

Post by Stallenos Crew Sat May 23 2015, 06:32

I need some Laboons for the Monster Chopper event . It's coming out late may! My ID: 550,273,234 . I hope i get some friend requests  Very Happy
Stallenos Crew
Stallenos Crew

Back to top Go down

Need Laboon for the Monster Chopper event . Have 5* Vivi Empty Re: Need Laboon for the Monster Chopper event . Have 5* Vivi

Post by Mystogan Sat May 23 2015, 06:52

Only if your Vivi reached level 73+ :
You should moreover aim for some lion songs to, because you can also use lion song/vivi crews. The advantage is you don't need to have a hp limit and can focus on maximum damage output with high level quicks. (don't forget diable jambe sanji for fourth stage in both crews)
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Need Laboon for the Monster Chopper event . Have 5* Vivi Empty Re: Need Laboon for the Monster Chopper event . Have 5* Vivi

Post by golferrero Sat May 23 2015, 18:26

I have lion song zoro and will use him in this event but usually I play mainly with Towel Nami. My id 543 620 666
golferrero
golferrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Stallenos Crew Sun May 24 2015, 01:38

I just droped Laboon today so i have laboon too Very Happy
Stallenos Crew
Stallenos Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by SheriffBokHerif Sun May 24 2015, 07:51

Goodjob m8 =)
SheriffBokHerif
SheriffBokHerif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down