One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I on the right track?

3 posters

Go down

Am I on the right track? Empty Am I on the right track?

Post by Jnty Sat May 23 2015, 09:13

Hello!

I'm fairly new to the game, started a week ago. I totally botched my first account (roughly 2-3 days spent) with wrong upgrades and whatnot bc i hadn't read up on anything :/ After i did.. I rerolled 3 times and got Towel Nami and All Sunday Robin, saved the 15 free gatchas. I'm definitely looking to make that INT-burst team, but due to cost i can't really put Towel Nami to use yet. (P-lvl39 @ 56 cost)

Obviously caved in when sugofest was about to end and pulled 4 times.. getting me Balloon Luffy, Miss Valentine, Buggy and Tashigi.
I'm currently leveling Balloon Luffy on the side, until he exceeds my Bazooka Luffy (max) in stats, and G3 Luffy.. yes please!

I was able to get Zeff during the drop% increase and ran a fighter-crew consisting of;

Zeff (36)
Luffy Bazooka (max)
Chef Sanji (36)
All Sunday Robin (35) / Pound Zoro (36)
Pound Zoro (35) / God Ussop (24)

This setup got me to Twin Cape (am currently on ch7) mostly bc i needed to get carried by strong friend captains.. but upon reaching Arlong Park, i already noticed the lackluster damage from this setup for beating enraged arlong and possibly anything that came after (had to use a gatcha on Smoker.. lol), so today i went ahead and tried to farm Arlong (STAx0.5) and sure enough! it dropped!

Arlong (26)
Pound Zoro (36)
Buggy (23)
Tashigi (16)
God Ussop (24)

so yeah.. not realy sure what to focus on now ;p From what i've been reading on the forums, get kuro for my slasher team and keep steamrolling and leveling them? D:; because i don't think my fighter-crew is worth using anymore..
Before i got Arlong today i got #rekt by the stupid squid in ch7 ;/ haven't tried again since and trying to get kuro atm..

any input would be greatly appreciated!

TL;DR ; new player got decent starter characters and wants to know if he's on the right track for future content with a standard Arlong slasher team.

Greetings,

Jnty (NL) / ID: 348 470 394

Jnty

Back to top Go down

Am I on the right track? Empty Re: Am I on the right track?

Post by Light Sat May 23 2015, 09:48

in short yes you are on the right track. Slasher team won't be replaced anytime soon. Getting arlong lvled up and eventually he will also be useful when mihawk comes around (x2.5 to slashers). Since you got tashigi you won't really need kuro for the time being since they are often compared but in general kuro is more favored. 
In the meantime also level and evolve balloon luffy to G3 luffy as he will be able to clear most of the 24h raid bosses, including mihawk and very soon coming monster chopper but surely you wont be able to lvl luffy and get a qck crew.
Lastly get all characters from the event isle, currently hina and next up will be coby / helmeppo. They are not farmable in the story mode and good support characters.
Hope that helped.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Jnty Sat May 23 2015, 10:03

yeah the plan on getting balloon luffy to G3 was put into action the moment i got balloon luffy Very Happy
i want to get hina but.. expert is a 100% no-go lol and i'm not too sure about elite either ;p i only did rookie and veteran. should probably try out elite.

regardless, thanks for your reply! gonna wait for some stamina to level up and try out elite!

Jnty

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Sat May 23 2015, 16:55

Jnty you are at the begin, I sugegst you to expand your Slots in the Character Box quickly and Level Up your Luffy G3 as soon as possible if you dont have Mihawk.

You have Usopp Golden Pound?

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jnty Sun May 24 2015, 01:18

thanks for your reply,

my char-slots are currently at 100, already noticed i'd need a lot more when i started out, so that was one of my first things to spend gatcha's on hehe.

i'm aware of G3 luffy being OP, so when i pulled him i started leveling him on the side and left bazooka luffy at max. probably shouldn't bother with the G2 upgrade because of balloon luffy and swap him in my fighter-crew when he exceeds bazooka luffy in stats.

Yes, i do have GP Ussop at 27, it's one of the reasons i rerolled, went for tabasco shot on my first account ;D..

my current characters are;

Bazooka luffy - max
balloon luffy - 21
arlong - 30
pound zoro 36
zeff - 36
chef sanji - 36
tashigi - 20
miss valentine - 20
GP Ussop - 27
coby - 10
towel nami - 20
All Sunday robin - 36
nami - max
buggy - 25

Can only run with a fighter and a slasher crew with what i have atm.
I'm currently focussing on zoro (for ashura), arlong and balloon luffy (for G3) and getting the other characters in my teams to decent levels (30+ish)

Jnty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum