One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New player looking for direction

4 posters

Go down

New player looking for direction Empty New player looking for direction

Post by miyoke Thu May 28 2015, 14:00

Hi everyone!

I just came across this game recently when looking for a new game to play (long-time PAD, monster strike, terra battle player) and have been rerolling for a while to get a 5* (no luck yet).

I've read a few different guides/resources and it seems like there are a lot of good teams/starters but I'm not quite sure which ones are more up to date and which ones are more outdated.

Any advice on what to aim for while re-rolling right now? Ie. reddit says to go for vista/nami or killer. Are units like Shanks/Marco still good to aim for? Also, would people recommend starting on the global server or the JP server? In some games the JP server has it way better than the other servers, not sure about this game.

Any advice and guidance would be greatly appreciated! If anyone has spare 5* accounts they don't mind donating, that would be appreciated as well so I can start playing the game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

miyoke

Back to top Go down

New player looking for direction Empty Re: New player looking for direction

Post by Me Thu May 28 2015, 17:59

Hi Miyoke, I recommend you just to start playing this Game as soon as Possible. Rerolls are good only during Sugo-Fest. I think both Japanese and Global Versions are useful to begin.

You can compare all the Units avaible at this moment on One Piece Treasure Cruise from these Links:

http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/en/

http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by miyoke Thu May 28 2015, 19:03

Oh okay, thank you for the reply Ciro! I'll just stop when I hit a unit I like and just go with that. Thanks for the links!

miyoke

Back to top Go down

Post by kmaasmd Fri May 29 2015, 08:43

Just don't throw away the unevolved version of a great unit. If you pull a balloon luffy, for instance... keep him! (speaking of, there is a STR rate up starting June 2)

kmaasmd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Fri May 29 2015, 08:55

It is from the japanese version, so it is up to date, but you can also use it for global. It is very helpful and shows you, who is worth pulling.

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/which-captain-should-i-take.html
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down