One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsuru isle.. Will 2x marco leads work?

3 posters

Go down

Tsuru isle.. Will 2x marco leads work? Empty Tsuru isle.. Will 2x marco leads work?

Post by Giphin Mon Jun 22 2015, 08:28

as topic..

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Tsuru isle.. Will 2x marco leads work? Empty Re: Tsuru isle.. Will 2x marco leads work?

Post by Light Tue Jun 23 2015, 02:59

ha exact my question giphin. With is x9 burst and no pre emp it should be no problem not getting hit. This tsuru isle is boring, Im just gonna farm those skill books and with the special up event it should be pretty easy to max em. Then its just waiting for next isle for the second week. Btw giphin got a spare friend in your list? I wanna add you to my girlfriends account, need a max skilled mihawk for garp and i dont fancy doing the vivi/laboon there. If so ill send out a req today
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Tsuru isle.. Will 2x marco leads work? Empty Re: Tsuru isle.. Will 2x marco leads work?

Post by Me Thu Jun 25 2015, 09:22

I also have Marco but I prefer double Shanks as Captains (x6.25 stable PSY Damages without compromises) to beat the Turtle Island quickly.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down