One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account for sale, PLVL124 global with good characters. Great for new starting players!!!

2 posters

Go down

Account for sale, PLVL124 global with good characters. Great for new starting players!!! Empty Account for sale, PLVL124 global with good characters. Great for new starting players!!!

Post by trancedynasty Sat Jun 27 2015, 06:33

No need to worry if you want to start playing One Piece but missed the first raid boss or first extra island, this account has all the characters from such events Cool . Most characters are not maxed skill level, but that leaves you something fun to do when such bosses or islands come back around. Perfect start to build Str team, slasher team, Dex team and Int team. I can't handle two high level accounts at once and sadly have to give this one up. Accepting paypal, PM with offers.  Thanks guys!

https://imgur.com/ywqub7Y

and

https://imgur.com/tD8uOcA

trancedynasty

Back to top Go down

Account for sale, PLVL124 global with good characters. Great for new starting players!!! Empty Re: Account for sale, PLVL124 global with good characters. Great for new starting players!!!

Post by brian33012 Sat Jun 27 2015, 17:56

How much? I can offer steam products for it or money. Add me on skype to negotiate.
Skype - brian33012

I'm VERY interested in the account.

brian33012

Back to top Go down

Account for sale, PLVL124 global with good characters. Great for new starting players!!! Empty Re: Account for sale, PLVL124 global with good characters. Great for new starting players!!!

Post by trancedynasty Sun Jun 28 2015, 11:20

You disconnected midway on skype so I assume you don't want to proceed with the buying.

For anyone who view this post and interested in buying: I think $50 is a reasonable price for this account Smile Although it is a F2P account, I have invested my time and effort in it. I can only accept paypal payment. I will send the buyer an invoice through paypal with the following terms and conditions:
1. The account information including account number, and password will be sent to buyer after this invoice is paid in full amount.
2. Seller will send the account information to buyer through the EXACT email buyer lists on his/her account within 24 hours, most likely right after the invoice is paid.
3. Seller will use the email p*******@gmail.com to send account info to the buyer.
4. The item listed in this invoice is nonrefundable once successfully activated by the buyer. However, if the seller fail to provide accurate account information or do not send the buyer the account information, the buyer is entitled to a refund of full amount from the seller.
5. Seller will save the email record which proves that seller have sent the screen shot of the account information to the email listed on buyer's paypal account as the proof of successful transaction.
6. Buyer is required to provide proof of successful transaction by sending the seller a screenshot of a successful log in to the email p*******@gmail.com within 12 hours after the seller send the buyer the account information. If the buyer fail to do so after 2 email requests from the seller, the seller has the right to ask for the account back, and will issue the full refund for the buyer after successfully activate the account again.

I cannot put my full email here but you will see it full once you receive my invoice. I try my best to ensure that both the buyer and seller have record of a successful transaction. I do not want to cheat people for their money and also do not want to be cheated. Thanks guys! PM me if you have any question/interested in buying.

trancedynasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down