One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alvida skillbooks

+3
MASI576
Luffy Senpai
Light
7 posters

Go down

alvida skillbooks Empty alvida skillbooks

Post by Light Wed Jul 01 2015, 08:59

are you guys dropping anything decent? I did so many runs today > 60 i think and dropped 8 alvida sb so far.. first 5 no skill up of course but now im stuck on 3 and it have fruit for stamina 10 times (can run 3 times alvida) and no drop Sad
Its already super hard to get a skill up... now superhard to get even a drop.. o dear o dear
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

alvida skillbooks Empty Re: alvida skillbooks

Post by Luffy Senpai Wed Jul 01 2015, 15:26

I got two skillbooks on the first 30 st of the day.. After that, only one in other 7 expert stage. And I hate gain only 3000 exp every run. You can catch the sbs on sixth (from the monster of the sea) and last stage from alvida herself.. It will be very difficult, good luck!!
Luffy Senpai
Luffy Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Jul 02 2015, 07:47

I got today 2 Alvida in rare recuit (but no Marco Mad), now fused with 3 other sb and got 3  Shocked level up... Its really much luck, while by 2x skill up I got never such a thing
Now I hope you're not angry at me Razz Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakdevil Thu Jul 02 2015, 11:36

well Sad
3xzoro
2x Alvida 
3x Fat Alvida 

quite easy for 30 stamina (but low exp and well...drop-.-) GL
Blakdevil
Blakdevil

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyGoLucky Thu Jul 02 2015, 13:16

Yeah....the drop rate for Alvida skill manual is rather low...I did maybe 10 runs so far? on expert and only got 1. From the looks of it, I'm not looking to spend any gems trying to farm for them. Other interesting thing is that there are occasional Gaimon drops for Broggy or Dorry.

Other than that, yeah the 3k exp is Crying or Very sad. I'll pass on this one.
HappyGoLucky
HappyGoLucky

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy64 Thu Jul 02 2015, 21:11

the drop rate is low. I have been only playing Alvida since it started and I got a total 3. major disappointment. The 3K Exp make is feel more worse.

luffy64

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Jul 03 2015, 08:31

well i think im stopping farming for alvida sb's. Used like 15 gem (x3 run each full bar) to only get 5 alvida books. And to end up with NO skill up.. thats ridiculous. I guess bandai wants it to make it impossible to get her max unless you pour in money / time AND even then you might quit cause its just to damn UNrewarding (not to mention boring)
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by tomhvk Sat Jul 04 2015, 00:06

Im going to be playing the long game, keeping the skill books until next double up chance, even though I know we just passed one.

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sat Jul 04 2015, 09:28

Yea tomhvk your better of that way. Ill do the same since she is such a prestige unit to have max special on Ill make some invent space for her sb.
 Just dropped 4th one on first run since i didnt farm the whole day yesterday. It's tricking me to go back farming.... then next 20 runs i drop nothing
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down