One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Sisters are One with God Coby

Go down

Baby Sisters are One with God Coby Empty Baby Sisters are One with God Coby

Post by DiminishedAC Tue Jul 28 2015, 23:23

Ok so I've beaten Story mode thus far and was very lucky to get Crocodile on my 3rd go, but I couldn't for the life of me get Lucci to drop! I have both Mihawk and Kidd, so Kaku and Lucci are very much wanted for my teams.

I live in a different city than my family for college, and they were in town visiting (my 5-year-old sister among them). I have taught her how to play Treasure Cruise on a multitude of occasions, and she is pretty good! She's able to time her taps so she gets greats, although she can also get perfects on certain characters.

Anyways, I had started the 15-Stamina Fortnight with Azura Zoro as my captain and a Law as a friend captain. I set it down without tapping even once to take my dog outside. It had been raining, so he took quite a while to stop being distracted by the wetness and new smells and everything, probably 5 minutes. I come back inside and hear my baby sister saying "Atadashi nakana da! Very Happy" (she was with me on my last sugofest -- I got a lot of new characters, and that's how she says it) and she shows me the picture of Lucci.

I have never been more proud of this little girl... *tear*
DiminishedAC
DiminishedAC

Back to top Go down