One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuro or Tashigi

3 posters

Go down

Kuro or Tashigi Empty Kuro or Tashigi

Post by Shanksta Thu Mar 12 2015, 17:13

Hey quick question. What would be preferred for a slasher team Kuro or Tashigi? Kuro has a higher HP but also maxes at 70 instead of 50 which is 700,000 less exp needed before evolving. Also Tashigi has a stronger special IMO even though it takes 10 turns longer to use, because of it being a single target 25x attack whereas  Kuros is a 6x to all. Let me know what you guys think.

Shanksta

Back to top Go down

Kuro or Tashigi Empty Re: Kuro or Tashigi

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 13 2015, 00:38

I personally like to have a single target nuke that Tashigi is, especially since it allows you to pinpoint where you want the damage and also helps much more against bosses since 25x to 1 boss would need you to activate Kuro's 4 times to have done more damage

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Sat Mar 14 2015, 19:16

I own both of them Kuro in final form, and Tashigi just base. I lvl kuro to 45th and now I am starting to regret it. Kuro does have higher att stats, and his CMB (normal attack) is 9 hits highest in game. He does his job in my slasher team. Very helpful at killing crab and title. I never really pay much attention to my recovery stats until now. I notice if I do get hurt I can hardly heal, because of character like zoro. Well guess what Tashigi is one of the Top 10 recovery character in even the Jpn version on top of that she is a slasher with a 25x special.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down