One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should i keep Luffy, Zoro, and Nami

3 posters

Go down

Should i keep Luffy, Zoro, and Nami Empty Should i keep Luffy, Zoro, and Nami

Post by Gray-gunman Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:32

With the straw hats v2 coming up, the thought came to me. Is it worth keeping these 3 if i get the new versions of them. Answers would be appreciated.

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Should i keep Luffy, Zoro, and Nami Empty Re: Should i keep Luffy, Zoro, and Nami

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:41

Zoro, and luffy are keeper no matter what. Their v2 is nothing like what you have now. As for nami her special is kind of neat to keep around. You never know what event might come up when you need to stop int attack for a turn.

I would save them all.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Should i keep Luffy, Zoro, and Nami Empty Re: Should i keep Luffy, Zoro, and Nami

Post by Gray-gunman Fri Mar 13 2015, 16:53

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ wrote:

I would save them all.

Lol, i don't plan on trading out usopp and sanji for their v2's i sure know that.

(they aren't bad, they just don't fit my tastes).

Gray-gunman

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 13 2015, 22:47

It really depends....

Gear 3rd Luffy awesome captain since you can use any team and have his boost work for the remaining 3 people attacking and if you like his AoE instead of a singular nuke for non boss battles, he would be the better choice with more max HP and similar ATK

Gear 2nd Luffy is a solid bruiser with his Nuke and moderate HP so potentially better on bosses if they are alone.

Towel Nami is basically what you want if you want an INT Burst team, but yea, Mirage Tempo Nami is a great crew member like VANITY said due to her ability to negate 1 INT Attack. You might not want to evolve Nami to THunderbolt Tempo if you want to keep her value as a support crew.

Usopp is always good to keep both Golden Pound and Sogeking, with his Impact Dial version only really valuable in a Burst team, basically he would be in the same role as Robin in their respective burst teams (eventually Marco burst team will be crazy with 72x damage buff for a turn)

Sanji I dont have too much opinion on, but possibly good as captain if you dont have Gear 3rd Luffy.

Both Zoros are worth keeping, v2 one is valuable for many due to the Vivi/Zoro combo like you probably saw and the other is great if you need both HP and damage

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Sat Mar 14 2015, 19:55

About v2 usopp and sanji they are both okay in the right team. Mostly for farming. V2 usopp in shanks team function like Robin in int team, and Mr. Prince v2 sanji is hands down the most flexible farm team leader. 2.5x att after two perfect hits is easily done without stress like v3 luffy. He leave room for 4 charters best fit for quick farming. It can be 4 members of the opposite color what you are fighting, 4 highest cmb/hits characters if you are farming turtles like turtle island that will be coming out. Over all sanji v2 ain't no bad ass, but his flexibility make him useful compare to other 2.5x like ace / shanks / towel nami.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down