One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cotton Candy (RCV)?

3 posters

Go down

Cotton Candy (RCV)? Empty Cotton Candy (RCV)?

Post by misterskippy Mon Aug 10 2015, 17:00

I've been feeding the ATK and HP candies to my strongest character, but what about RCV? Should those go to him too, or someone else? I've seen it mentioned elsewhere that support-type or healing characters should get the RCV candy, but can someone confirm (or refute) that?

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Cotton Candy (RCV)? Empty Re: Cotton Candy (RCV)?

Post by MASI576 Tue Aug 11 2015, 12:24

To who do you give the ATK and HP candies...? just interessted Wink

The best is if you give the RCV candies at begin to a support unit, that you use often, the best example for that is GP Usopp (my opinion)
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Wed Aug 12 2015, 19:59

MASI576 wrote:To who do you give the ATK and HP candies...? just interessted Wink

The best is if you give the RCV candies at begin to a support unit, that you use often, the best example for that is GP Usopp (my opinion)
Thanks, MASI. Just wanted to understand the logic behind that and it makes sense.

So far I've given all my ATK and HP candies to my 5* Ace. I only started playing after the last Sugofest, so I haven't had the chance to pull/get anything better yet...

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Aug 13 2015, 12:41

Yeah, to give all your ATK and HP candies to your Ace... its your own decision, who you give them...
but Ace will only be useful in QCK team, nowhere else... better is it to give them to somebody who can be used in different colour teams (good example is Mihawk)

You also can get all the candies to an other unit, for example a turtle and when you get a good unit where you want to use these candies, you can fuse this turtle to the new unit, all the candies you gave the turtle will go to the other unit...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by misterskippy Thu Sep 17 2015, 10:51

Ok now that I'm another month further into the game (and have some additional characters), I'd like to revisit this discussion.

I have a few HP, ATK, and 'ALL' Cotton Candies, who of these characters should I give them to?

Kuma
G3
Rampage Chopper
Mihawk
Trafalgar Law
Garp
Towel Nami

I also have these random characters in case any of them should be considered --

Perona
Kumacy
Arlong
Smoker
Tashigi
Kaku
Rob Lucci
Franky
Vivi
Broggy
Dorry
Cindry
Don Krieg
Hogback
Regular Nami

Last edited by misterskippy on Thu Sep 17 2015, 21:31; edited 1 time in total

misterskippy

Back to top Go down

Post by PRO ERA Thu Sep 17 2015, 19:44

Personally I think ATK and ALL into G3 or Mihawk is a pretty safe option since they are both pretty commonly used captains. I put my HP into Garp as one candy would be 4x more effective if you factor in his captain abilities, though this would be true for any 2x attack and hp captains.

Lastly, I like to put my RCV into Coby just because he already has a decent RCV stat and his special means he is utilized in many of my teams anyway.

Honestly I feel like it's such a small difference so don't worry about it too much.
PRO ERA
PRO ERA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down