One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad habits when playing Treasure Cruise

2 posters

Go down

Bad habits when playing Treasure Cruise Empty Bad habits when playing Treasure Cruise

Post by Tsukishiro Wed Aug 19 2015, 08:18

I doubt that I'm the only one but I think I'll lament about it a bit anyways.

I have a bad habit of geming on continues even when they're totally unneccessary, only to regret it afterwards.

Like my first time on 30 stamina Alvida, I brought Sanji instead of Helmeppo and thought I could 1TKO her. I ended wasting 2 gems to win. Even though I won every time afterwards with Helmeppo.

Recently, I easily beat 30 stamina Kraken, but on another run, I met Laboon and I screwed up on my last Doom! and missed. Therefore, I was obliterated by Sorrowful Charge. In frustration, I gemed so I could recruit him and finish my desired drop collection on Kraken within 2 days.

If I could continue on Training Forest, I probably would have done so already, even though the best I've done was stage 19 with Luffy and Sanji left.

And I'm certain that when we're all pulling for rares, at some point we think "this is the last one" then we pull crap and are dissatisfied so we keep pulling. Or we strike gold and decide to keep pressing our luck, only to end up with crap.

So that's some my bad habits.

Tsukishiro

Back to top Go down

Bad habits when playing Treasure Cruise Empty Re: Bad habits when playing Treasure Cruise

Post by Revarius Wed Aug 19 2015, 09:07

My bad habit is unsurprisingly the "just one more pull".

The recent INT rate has been poor - only 1 in 10 pulls being an INT unit (a normal 3* Nami).

Just kept going and wasted a whole amount of gems.

A bad habit is not concentrating and fluffing perfects. With G3 x 2 that's obviously a big no no.

Been beaten on 30 stamina Alvida a few times because I haven't concentrated.

Also not slowing down enough to allow the Alvida and Usopp specials to charge up for the end battle.

Revarius

Back to top Go down