One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT- SW Shanks plvl60 for SW Ace or some other legends

4 posters

Go down

WTT- SW Shanks plvl60 for SW Ace or some other legends Empty WTT- SW Shanks plvl60 for SW Ace or some other legends

Post by dingledonkus Wed Sep 02 2015, 17:02

Title

dingledonkus

Back to top Go down

WTT- SW Shanks plvl60 for SW Ace or some other legends Empty Re: WTT- SW Shanks plvl60 for SW Ace or some other legends

Post by vini_ss Thu Sep 03 2015, 06:54

i can trade if you want i give you one fresh whitebeard account and one fresh sengoku account for your account  Very Happy pm me if you accept the offer if you want more then i can give you one more account with boa too together with whitebeard and sengoku accounts

vini_ss

Back to top Go down

WTT- SW Shanks plvl60 for SW Ace or some other legends Empty Re: WTT- SW Shanks plvl60 for SW Ace or some other legends

Post by TheMan Tue Sep 08 2015, 10:12

i have sw ace and i want to trade

TheMan

Back to top Go down

Post by ervin_ss Tue Sep 08 2015, 10:15

i have sw ace account level 65 with three 5 stars including sw ace and many 4 stars so if you'd like to trade send screenshots

ervin_ss

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMan Tue Sep 08 2015, 10:29

TheMan wrote:i have sw ace and i want to trade
i also have a lot of 4 star characters

TheMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down