One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK

3 posters

Go down

(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK Empty (JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK

Post by RipGoingMerry Wed Sep 09 2015, 16:40

Looking to trade for accounts with other double legends or g3 + legend. (rayleigh prefered)
If looking to buy pm me offers and we can negotiate from there (paypal only)

Pics of stuff in box:

(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK COgD1Z1WEAAQ87E(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK COgD1Z5WgAQtAMm

RipGoingMerry

Back to top Go down

(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK Empty mihawk+sw shanks acc

Post by iboderkiller1 Thu Sep 10 2015, 09:28

RipGoingMerry wrote:Looking to trade for accounts with other double legends or g3 + legend. (rayleigh prefered)
If looking to buy pm me offers and we can negotiate from there (paypal only)

Pics of stuff in box:

(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK COgD1Z1WEAAQ87E(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK COgD1Z5WgAQtAMm
i wanna buy the acc

iboderkiller1

Back to top Go down

(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK Empty Re: (JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK

Post by RipGoingMerry Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:32

(update): now had evolved fullbody, evolved t-bone, evolved hina, sadi chan, minotaurus, captain morgan, helmeppo and fat usopp

RipGoingMerry

Back to top Go down

(JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK Empty Re: (JPN) TRADING OR SELLING ACCOUNT WITH MAXED SW SHANKS & NEW MIHAWK

Post by iboderkiller1 Fri Sep 11 2015, 06:17

i want! how much??

iboderkiller1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Fri Sep 11 2015, 07:17

i got gr 3 acc for it
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by RipGoingMerry Fri Sep 11 2015, 15:43

@athi only looking for double legends or G3 + legend or log luffy accs

RipGoingMerry

Back to top Go down

Post by RipGoingMerry Fri Sep 11 2015, 15:44

@iboderkiller1 pm me offers or trades

RipGoingMerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Ren Sat Sep 12 2015, 11:58

ok Rip But i do have a arlong which you can say its a legend imma evolve it tho to trade and i got hogback evolved  so yeah.
Kylo Ren
Kylo Ren

Back to top Go down

Post by RipGoingMerry Sat Sep 12 2015, 14:09

@athi Arlong is not a legend, legends are 6 star characters..

RipGoingMerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down