One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SELLINNG GLOBAL LVL 157 G3 ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SUBS + ALL RAIDBOSSES

2 posters

Go down

SELLINNG GLOBAL LVL 157 G3 ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SUBS + ALL RAIDBOSSES Empty SELLINNG GLOBAL LVL 157 G3 ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SUBS + ALL RAIDBOSSES

Post by Blitzaction Tue Sep 15 2015, 20:28

Selling global G3 account with most units to make every colored team. PM your offers and the best bidder will get it.
Also maxed both Merry and Coffin boat.

BOX: http://postimg.org/gallery/3g20rdvw8/

Skill levels:

Mihawk skill level 8 (got 18 copies waiting for 2x skillup)
Garp 3
G3 maxed
Towel Nami maxed
Alvida 2
GP Usopp 4
Smoker 5
Broggy 4
PSY Django maxed

Let me know if i missed something. Thanks for reading.

Blitzaction

Back to top Go down

SELLINNG GLOBAL LVL 157 G3 ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SUBS + ALL RAIDBOSSES Empty Re: SELLINNG GLOBAL LVL 157 G3 ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SUBS + ALL RAIDBOSSES

Post by playerofgames Wed Oct 14 2015, 13:24

Is it for trade or do you already trade it?

playerofgames

Back to top Go down

SELLINNG GLOBAL LVL 157 G3 ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SUBS + ALL RAIDBOSSES Empty Re: SELLINNG GLOBAL LVL 157 G3 ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SUBS + ALL RAIDBOSSES

Post by playerofgames Wed Oct 14 2015, 13:39

If you want 5* zorro 4* law 4*jozu 4*Halloween nami,chopper,franky 5*namuel 4*ace and rainbow penguin,dragon...they all arent max lvl But it would be awesome if you would trade if you dont play anymore pls (i can give you a link if you download it u can 1hit kill the enemys if you want ^^)

playerofgames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down