One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Plus Kuro

+13
3Kworlds
Relamir
Law_14
windhunter89
paralistalon
TwoPiece
Deathless950
Oreo
tomhvk
alma91
KryonX
alecfisher
demonheunet
17 posters

Go down

Expert Plus Kuro Empty Expert Plus Kuro

Post by demonheunet Tue Mar 17 2015, 23:56

Alright....Expert Plus Kuro stage....anyone beat it yet? That stage is OVER 9000!!!!

demonheunet

Back to top Go down

Expert Plus Kuro Empty Re: Expert Plus Kuro

Post by alecfisher Wed Mar 18 2015, 00:44

I beat it a few times, it drops sogaking skill books. I want to level up usopp gold pound so I'm forced to farm elite for the time being. The crew I used was 81 asura zoro 51 alvida, 53 smoker, max guard point chopper, usopp golden pound 34. Using alvida special on butchie is worth it and it will be up again on kuro.

Not gonna lie the first time I almost died with 20 percent HP left. I had terrible orbs. But the next few times with decent orbs I was able to clear no problems.

alecfisher

Back to top Go down

Post by demonheunet Wed Mar 18 2015, 00:57

alecfisher wrote:
Not gonna lie the first time I almost died with 20 percent HP left. I had terrible orbs. But the next few times with decent orbs I was able to clear no problems.

Thanks for making us feel better. lol.

demonheunet

Back to top Go down

Post by KryonX Wed Mar 18 2015, 02:10

Ran with lvl 49 and friend lvl 53 Asura zoro team, smoker, green dragon, jabaal, and usopp. Butchie was a pain, didn't rhink to use skills on him so left him with about 3000 hp. Only had 1500 life at kuro. Used usopp and used all 6 turns to kill. Had three perfect attack turns didn't beat him by much.

KryonX

Back to top Go down

Post by alma91 Wed Mar 18 2015, 03:41

I did it now, without using any gems, with this crew:

Asura 41+ Friend Asura 49
Golden Usupp 34 - green dragon - Zeff 42 - Slasher group leader 30

I Dropped Red Cat + django + Kuro Wink
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

Post by tomhvk Wed Mar 18 2015, 03:49

Aura 45 (friend) - Asura 31 - smoker 30 - zeff 27 - dancing django 27 - usopp 22

Cleared first time, I figured butchie would have been difficult, so used zeff, django, smoker, usopp special, then stalled for usopp again, will get much easier when I level up abit

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Wed Mar 18 2015, 07:16

Took me two tries because I never ever dropped anything dex-related aside from Zoro (no smoker, zeff, chopper, hachi, django, nothing) and I still have to evolve alvida. My usual slasher team barely cleared it, butchie was easier to kill but I had to be very lucky with orbs for Kuro. Never again, back to elite for usopp skillbooks.

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathless950 Wed Mar 18 2015, 22:19

A high level vivi captain with a dex team makes it easy. Save cooldowns for the mini bosses, then Kuro is cake if you great all your food orbs.

Here is what I did it with, never came close to dying:

Capt: Vivi
Friend: Zoro

-Hammer Usopp
-Smoker (for defense)
-Goldenweek (mad heals and makes it easier to kill lots of trash paired with zoro special)
-Zoro
Deathless950
Deathless950

Back to top Go down

Post by demonheunet Wed Mar 18 2015, 23:55

Deathless950 wrote:.... never came close to dying:

I feel so insignificant....

demonheunet

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Thu Mar 19 2015, 09:26

I evod my new zoro pull and used a vivi-zoro tank team for it. I never got close to dying. But...... it took FOREVER!!!! It was a wasted 50min of my life on just the boss alone.

I have since used a more balanced team with a high healing vivi friend - and that worked out much better. But yeah... the drops are not worth the amount of time the thing takes for me. So... back to elite. Smile
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by paralistalon Fri Mar 20 2015, 04:11

I used a Zeff fighter team and died at Butchie, then died two more times at Kuro for a total of 3 gems to clear. I tried again with my Zolo team and just got decimated (I guess my team's levels are too low) so I'm not trying that again anytime soon!

paralistalon

Back to top Go down

Post by windhunter89 Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:04

I have Luffy, I can clear expert easily if I reach Kuro ( golden usop help so much)
But If I missed a perfect twice on mob stage, I will never reach Kuro, the trade off of Luffy is that if you missed, your team attack is too low to clear mob stage, I cant kill a single mob if I missed perfect. They took half of my Hp if they attack.

windhunter89

Back to top Go down

Post by Law_14 Fri Mar 20 2015, 06:15

i clear the 40 stamina whitout using a single gem

my Asura (lvl 42) + friend Asura(49)+ smoker (special ability use on kuro)+green dragon+ gear second rufy(lvl 69... chose rufy because i haven't any dex characters) + golden pound (two special one with butchie and one with kuro)

the problem of 40 stamina is butchie, i tried the level with same characters but i chose a friend Alvida (lvl 39) and i clear the level without using a gem

if you have a friend with strong alvida try with her... is simple
Law_14
Law_14

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 20 2015, 12:52

True, though with Alvida friend to assist on Butchie, you end up taking longer on Kuro due to the lack of the extra 2x ATK and if you miss those perfects, Kuro can easily kill you as well with his attacks due to the lower health as well. I believe I usually clear Kuro in 4-5 turns with my setup maybe 3 if I get 2 rounds of Zoro with double green orbs (I forget if I finished it in 3 or not)

I usually would prefer the extra health and atk with the second Zoro so that you do decent damage to Butchie and crazy ~130k-240k on Kuro to wipe him out faster. Especially if you can hit those perfects even Butchie will go down decently fast ~I take at most 3 hits from Butchie and stall after the last one to recharge Usopp before the kill with that.

Avg level to clear it would be probably 30+ for your whole crew

My team I initially used to clear with ease

44 Ashura Zoro Friend
33 Ashura Zoro
32 Six Sword Hachi
34 Zeff
25 Green Marine
44 Golden Pound Usopp

I have switched it to:
~ Any 30+ Ashura Zoro
33 Ashura Zoro
32 Six Sword Hachi
34 Zeff
32 Smoker (First evolution still)
44 Golden Pound Usopp

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by paralistalon Sun Mar 22 2015, 08:18

Okay, update from my last post.  I honestly didn't give my Zoro Dex team the chance it needed because I got hit so hard by mobs and Butchie that I was afraid to waste a continue.  With 2X Zoro, Zeff, Hachi, Smoker, and Usopp (same team as mentioned in the above post), I was able to clear Expert with only one fruit-continue, which was much better than I expected.  After the long battle with Butchie that I barely survived, I used the two Zoro specials to easily clear the next two mob stages before Kuro.  Sadly, my health was too low at Kuro and my Golden Pound hadn't recharged in time so that's where I had to use my continue.  I think with better planning, I might be able to clear it without a continue with this team.  

I like the Zeff Fighter team but the problem is that a lot of enemies can one-hit KO you with your low HP in comparison to Zoro's team.

paralistalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sun Mar 22 2015, 08:25

Yep, that is why even Ace and Shanks end up kinda shunted to the side after Jozu and Garp arrive (Exception is Marco's 3x is used at times due to the insane burst the team can do)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Kworlds Sun Mar 22 2015, 19:23

use  a princes vivi and any decent creww will beat it no problem

3Kworlds

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePunchMan Wed Mar 25 2015, 19:17

It really easy. I run 2 Asura Zorros, evolved smoker, smooth alvida, arlong, and golden pound usopp. I can stall on Butchie ALL DAY LONG. The key is to take the first hit from butchie, then use usopp skill to stall and get rcv, then use alvida skill on the next time he hits (3rd), basically if you doing poorly you can take that 4th hit to build get zorro special ready. Stage 5 and 6 are pushovers when you have asura zorro special ready. By the time you run into expert mode kuro, usopp skill should be ready once again add that with smoker you'll have minimum of 7 turns to deal massive damage on him. After that you can even survive 5 more hits given that you go into his round at about 15k health.

OnePunchMan

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorEntchen Thu Mar 26 2015, 13:10

Hey guys, I want to beat expert Kuro, maybe without using a gem. I need to beat it to feel better XD
I uploaded some of my teams/characters.
What do you think? Any suggestions? Does anyone know a high lvl vivi who would help me out for once ?

https://imgur.com/GYPgD07
https://imgur.com/6465fit
https://imgur.com/o5wJcST
https://imgur.com/t2h61X4
TerrorEntchen
TerrorEntchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Thu Mar 26 2015, 15:42

I don't see how others do it. I have 2 x asura zolo, Alvida, usopp, smoker, zeff.
I can't even make a damn dent onto those small red mobs.. Let alone butchie!
I do all perfects with both zoro as last 2 (alvida last with red mob and butchie) and still can very little hurt it only. Butchie takes more then 20 turns! Using usopp, alvida specials but still it's not enough for him to critically damage me for kuro. No exaggerating but I do like 3 rounds of all perfect and hurt him like 10%.. Wtf am I doin wrong? So frustrated

Edit own zoro 34 friend zoro 51 zeff 34 smoker 34 (non evolved) alvida 35, usopp 18
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:32

@Light I use a high level Vivi friend. That takes care of most ills. The challenge is knowing who to take out, based on who does the most damage. As long as I can get a few rounds of heals in, nothing brings me down. I used:

1. Asura Zoro Captain (level 40)
2. Octopus guy (for the bonus with asura which bumps my health up to again, buy me time) (evo, level 40)
3. Tageshi (evolved lvl 50)
4. Kuro (evolved lvl 60)
5. Vivi (full evo'd)...friend captain, I have 4 friends with this one.

The only round I actually run the risk of dying in is round 1,... too many people attacking at once. So I focus my attacks to reduce that. Again, the rewards don't seem worth it to me. So I've gone to just doing Elite. But when I've done Expert (for using more stam before level up), this is my team.
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Fri Mar 27 2015, 10:24

i tried a vivi, lion zoro combo but died instant in first round.. 4 mobs attacking all at once and it was over. I have cleared it kuro expert twice now without continueing but its still f*cking hard to kill butchie.. i have had like 4-5 rounds of all perfects and still took only like 20% off his health.. brrr. I am happy I could clear it in one go but now back to elite
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DayPirates Sun Mar 29 2015, 09:19

i think i'm in the minority that I used a double Zeff team around lvl40 each (I couldn't find a max Zeff friend at that time)

Luffy - lvl 51
Sanji - lvl 63
Ms Valentine - lvl 42
GP Usopp

Killed Butchie pretty fast
Barely killed Kuro because I was sleepy and kept missing hits Razz

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down