One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global : I would like to trade sengoku, g3 , kuma, garp, mihawk, and many other with reylaight account

2 posters

Go down

Global : I would like to trade sengoku, g3 , kuma, garp, mihawk, and many other with reylaight account Empty Global : I would like to trade sengoku, g3 , kuma, garp, mihawk, and many other with reylaight account

Post by BroccoloXXI Thu Sep 24 2015, 14:46

Among my characters i ve got marco, vista, nami, blamenco and many other 5 stars! They are something like 20 characters with 5 stars. I am looking for a reylaight account on global!!

BroccoloXXI

Back to top Go down

Global : I would like to trade sengoku, g3 , kuma, garp, mihawk, and many other with reylaight account Empty Re: Global : I would like to trade sengoku, g3 , kuma, garp, mihawk, and many other with reylaight account

Post by OedipusXO Thu Sep 24 2015, 17:34

Screenshots?
OedipusXO
OedipusXO

Back to top Go down

Global : I would like to trade sengoku, g3 , kuma, garp, mihawk, and many other with reylaight account Empty Re: Global : I would like to trade sengoku, g3 , kuma, garp, mihawk, and many other with reylaight account

Post by BroccoloXXI Thu Sep 24 2015, 23:54

I dont know how to upload foto here

BroccoloXXI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down