One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got Wolf Flow Zoro, is it worth to evolve to Lion's Song ?

4 posters

Go down

I got Wolf Flow Zoro, is it worth to evolve to Lion's Song ? Empty I got Wolf Flow Zoro, is it worth to evolve to Lion's Song ?

Post by GeeNX Wed Mar 18 2015, 05:00

Title, thanks

GeeNX

Back to top Go down

I got Wolf Flow Zoro, is it worth to evolve to Lion's Song ? Empty Re: I got Wolf Flow Zoro, is it worth to evolve to Lion's Song ?

Post by alma91 Wed Mar 18 2015, 05:48

Hi GeeNX!! Yes, and you can see it at that link:

Characters Evolution
alma91
alma91

Back to top Go down

I got Wolf Flow Zoro, is it worth to evolve to Lion's Song ? Empty Re: I got Wolf Flow Zoro, is it worth to evolve to Lion's Song ?

Post by Deathless950 Wed Mar 18 2015, 22:26

Wolf flow is a niche character and can be very useful against certain bosses. Arlong is coming up, I would consider if I were you waiting to evolve him until that special island event passes us.

Against Mihawk Lion Song is beats.
Deathless950
Deathless950

Back to top Go down

Post by MadFox Fri Mar 20 2015, 01:57

So I thought I would give my two cents

I think that wolf flow is actually better than lion song. Lion song gains stats and an attack special which is nice but it seems like in future content he is mainly used as a tank. So a skill that gives him utility outshines his better stats and attack special. I would suggest evolving him if you don't have a team with good stats but if you have a team with good health and attack then the importance of his stats diminish as well as his attack special. So when you combo him vivi you'll mainly be using him for his captain skill but having the added utility of total damage immunity against force could be more useful in future content.

MadFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down