One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT my Evolved WB account on Global for a Rob Lucci Japan Account

2 posters

Go down

WTT my Evolved WB account on Global for a Rob Lucci Japan Account Empty WTT my Evolved WB account on Global for a Rob Lucci Japan Account

Post by HaIdEn Sat Oct 03 2015, 00:54

this is the account https://i.imgur.com/yEXNiTB.jpg I am searching for an account with the new Rob Lucci.
pm me if you are interested Smile

Last edited by HaIdEn on Mon Oct 05 2015, 05:51; edited 2 times in total
HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

WTT my Evolved WB account on Global for a Rob Lucci Japan Account Empty Re: WTT my Evolved WB account on Global for a Rob Lucci Japan Account

Post by HaIdEn Sat Oct 03 2015, 12:00

HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

WTT my Evolved WB account on Global for a Rob Lucci Japan Account Empty Re: WTT my Evolved WB account on Global for a Rob Lucci Japan Account

Post by Yungjoe23 Mon Oct 05 2015, 23:59

I'll trade you pm me

Yungjoe23

Back to top Go down

Post by HaIdEn Tue Oct 06 2015, 06:28

Yungjoe23 wrote:I'll trade you pm me
Pm sent
HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

Post by HaIdEn Tue Oct 06 2015, 08:46

https://i.imgur.com/hJXTiEa.jpg level uptade, evolved the strawhats and more gems
HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

Post by Yungjoe23 Tue Oct 06 2015, 11:36

Oh I'm sorry the person I was supposed to trade that acc for bailed on me but I got an log ace and SW luffy acc plvl 30 if you want I can throw you that and a good global acc with 5 star shanks and Marco

Yungjoe23

Back to top Go down

Post by HaIdEn Tue Oct 06 2015, 12:08

No sorry
HaIdEn
HaIdEn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down