One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTT a LV 58 Japan Account Log Vivi Rayleigh Nightmare Luffy for another Log Vivi

2 posters

Go down

WTT a LV 58 Japan Account Log Vivi  Rayleigh Nightmare Luffy for another Log Vivi  Empty WTT a LV 58 Japan Account Log Vivi Rayleigh Nightmare Luffy for another Log Vivi

Post by Tigz3 Thu Nov 05 2015, 00:12

As the title says I want to trade my Japan level 58 Account with  Log Vivi / Rayleigh - both evolved - Japan account for another Log Vivi account ... dont mind if its fresh or small level Smile

Noteable chars in my account   Nightmare Luffy  evolved young Shanks 5* Thatch Jabra  Killer  SW Usopp Lucci  Gatling Luffy Brooke Urouge

Message me if you have a Log Vivi please Smile

Thanks Smile

Tigz3

Back to top Go down

WTT a LV 58 Japan Account Log Vivi  Rayleigh Nightmare Luffy for another Log Vivi  Empty Re: WTT a LV 58 Japan Account Log Vivi Rayleigh Nightmare Luffy for another Log Vivi

Post by adnani Thu Nov 05 2015, 09:42

Why would you want to trade a acc with vivi for another vivi thats even worse? Smells really fishy. You also have ray, arguably the best 6* in the game. Dont see other reason than you want to scamm or you have hacked.

adnani

Back to top Go down

WTT a LV 58 Japan Account Log Vivi  Rayleigh Nightmare Luffy for another Log Vivi  Empty Re: WTT a LV 58 Japan Account Log Vivi Rayleigh Nightmare Luffy for another Log Vivi

Post by Tigz3 Thu Nov 05 2015, 20:58

Wow! Thanks for the vote of trust there

I can assure you that I am no scammer or hacker ... I have given away accounts on here as well as traded and sold and bought

I love playing OPTC and I have several accounts  Smile

I have my Log Vivi account but sort of bored with where I am with it and I love starting new games and really want to start again with a Log Vivi or a couple of Log chars on a Japan account and willing to trade mine to do it ... I dont see what is wrong with that - it is my choice

I was going to put pictures up but didnt think I would bother unless someone was interested as if no one is interested I will continue to play it but I can soon take pictures to prove its mine Smile

Anyways ... please believe me that I am genuine and really do want a relatively fresh log account  so bumping this thread Smile

Tigz3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down