One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game data usage?

2 posters

Go down

Game data usage? Empty Game data usage?

Post by Hannelore94 Sat Nov 14 2015, 21:25

Hi Smile

Not really sure where a question like this should best be asked, so I'm sorry if this isn't really the best section for it.

I was wondering if anyone had any estimates as to how much internet data Treasure Cruise uses up. So far, I've only ever played on an iPod touch when I'm out and about and there is free wi-fi. But I've been looking at getting an iPhone, which would mean it would be possible to connect more often.

However, I've never actually used a phone which connects to the internet before (old Nokias, hehe Smile ) and would be SUPER concerned about racking up a huge bill.

I know that play sessions might vary hugely, but does anyone have an estimates? Maybe how much half an hour of playing would use up?

Thanks Smile

Hannelore94

Back to top Go down

Game data usage? Empty Re: Game data usage?

Post by MASI576 Sun Nov 15 2015, 05:30

In the month I got total about 150-200 MB for OPTC, but the most of this time I use Wi-Fi... 
Really important is, that you got sometimes ingame data to download, in jap version I got with one such download 200 MB, that was shocking me... So if I now have a download to do, I always wait for Wi-Fi Wink

It isnt much I told you, but I hope I helped a little...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannelore94 Wed Nov 18 2015, 01:25

MASI576 wrote:In the month I got total about 150-200 MB for OPTC, but the most of this time I use Wi-Fi... 
Really important is, that you got sometimes ingame data to download, in jap version I got with one such download 200 MB, that was shocking me... So if I now have a download to do, I always wait for Wi-Fi Wink

It isnt much I told you, but I hope I helped a little...

Thanks very much Smile

Hannelore94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down