One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pirate King Dream

2 posters

Go down

The Pirate King Dream Empty The Pirate King Dream

Post by Thetimelord123 Fri Mar 20 2015, 15:24

Been wondering this for a while now, does anyone else have a objective/goal in OPTC?

I know that most of us are too worried about the present to think about the future, what with turtle island, event isle, daily bounus, log-in streak, 24 hour gatchas, but just like how Luffy aims to be Pirate King, we all also have something we're aiming for right?

This could be anything: achieve a specific pirate lv, get a specific character, beat the crap out of Mihawk, collect 5 Zoros, etc.

For me, there's a couple. While most are not achievable at the moment, I look forward to them coming out soon Smile

1) Get Boa Hancock (Who doesn't want the most beautiful woman in the world?)
2) Get Perona (One of my personal favorite characters)
3) Beat up Blackbeard 10 times (Fricken bastard doesn't deserve to live, lol)
4) Get Valentine's Day Vivi (Another of my favorite characters, not only that though, great utility with x7 RCV every turn. Really makes the already zombiefied Lion Zoro/Vivi team a force to be reckoned with) ZoroxVivi FTW
5) Make Sanji Dream Team (Sanji with his own harem of beautiful girls team xD) -Already got Vivi, Alvida, and Tashigi but want better characters for this including Jewellery Bonney

Well, at any rate, those are mine. If you guy's have any, just post it here! Very Happy
Thetimelord123
Thetimelord123

Back to top Go down

The Pirate King Dream Empty Re: The Pirate King Dream

Post by Oreo Sat Mar 21 2015, 02:43

Rayleigh and MArco at the moment.

Oreo

Back to top Go down