One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- SOLD - (Global) Selling Log Luffy Account, PLVL 162

Go down

- SOLD - (Global) Selling Log Luffy Account, PLVL 162  Empty - SOLD - (Global) Selling Log Luffy Account, PLVL 162

Post by LogLuffy Thu Nov 26 2015, 20:00

Hi,
after playing this game for some month and being REALLY addicted to it, I decided to put it up for sale after pulling Log Luffy with my final pull for this Sugofest. I realized that i would have to stop playing very soon because of my job and  It's not the greatest, it's not the best, but i put a lot of my heart in it. So I hope whoever buys it will play it as much as I did.

So here is the important part of my box:
https://imgur.com/a/CUkWE
Mihawks special is on level 13, Smoker maxed, G3 maxed, some others have like 5-6 levels.

Not shown in the picture are characters like Killer (who i just got this Sugofest as well), Log Usopp, Zeff, Perona (Splvl Cool, Blackbeard, Ivankov, Koza, Princess Vivi (I actually put a lot effort into her back then, holds some RCV Cotton Candy as well), Hina, X-Drake, Lying Wolf Usopp, Ryuma and many many more. I also hold 2-3 of every evolver (short on blue penguins somehow - SOLD - (Global) Selling Log Luffy Account, PLVL 162  Tongue) and some ~150 Skillbooks (only for usefull characters like Marco, Rayleigh ect.).

So yeah, that's pretty much it. If you are interested just contact me via PM with your offer.
If you have any questions PM me as well of course (if you need more pictures or want to know certain SPlvl and so on).

Until then,
~.~

Last edited by LogLuffy on Fri Nov 27 2015, 19:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sold)

LogLuffy

Back to top Go down

- SOLD - (Global) Selling Log Luffy Account, PLVL 162  Empty Re: - SOLD - (Global) Selling Log Luffy Account, PLVL 162

Post by LogLuffy Fri Nov 27 2015, 10:00

So I would like to make some things clear here:
Considering the amount of money and time I put into this game and the prices of devil fruits ingame I am not willing to give it away for just 5 or 10. This is not meant to become my business, so this is a one-time thing. If you are into buying/selling accounts there is propably nothing here for you.

I am looking for someone who is willing to invest further in this account and expand it. Devil fruits in this game are pretty expensive, so for someone who is not as far up in the game as me or is even completely new I offer this account as a good chance to get a new start with a really good base.
as a sidenote: For someone who is super short on money this account just isn't made. Don't get me wrong, but this is kind of personal. ^^ I would rather give it away to some little kid for free who I know would have shining eyes, than just ditch it for an amount that means not much to me. The higher people value something (or the more they pay you could say in this case), the better they will care about it.

Additional note: Merry Go and Coffin are maxed of course.

LogLuffy

Back to top Go down