One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitebeard or Shanks

4 posters

Go down

Whitebeard or Shanks Empty Whitebeard or Shanks

Post by AceWave Sun Mar 22 2015, 03:55

Hey,

which Character is better Shanks or Whitebeard.

Shall I save up my gems for the new whitebeard pirates of Shall I wait for a better chance to get heart character?

Thanks
AceWave
AceWave

Back to top Go down

Whitebeard or Shanks Empty Re: Whitebeard or Shanks

Post by antomenne Sun Mar 22 2015, 04:34

wb is much much better, consider that he is available for 24 hours and his evolution is the only charachter that have 6*... so you have to be very lucky to pull him, then in the next months will be out garp in a island ,if I'm not wrong, that is better than shanks as psy leader

antomenne

Back to top Go down

Post by AceWave Sun Mar 22 2015, 04:48

Okay Thanks but im playing the english version. But i think Garp will come anytime. In english version you are able to pull 6* whitebeard for a short time cause its the release.
So i will save up my Gems Very Happy

AceWave
AceWave

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Sun Mar 22 2015, 06:11

You cant pull a 6* whitebeard. You can only pull the 5* version of these 24hour only units.

Whitebeard and Shanks can't really compare to each other. Overall shanks get outclassed pretty fast and is hardly even used. While WB is a very solid Captain or crew member.

Garp wont come anytime soon.

If you are aiming for these 24 hour only units alone be sure to spend over 300+ gems seeing not even in JP you will see much players having these units. From all the players i did saw having these units they spended over 300+ gems to even get them =x
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Sun Mar 22 2015, 08:40

Whitebeard is crazy overpowered on any bosses

Even though his Captain Ability isn't as good due to needing to be under 30% HP before you get the 3x ATK boost, his Special Ability is crazy in that it will reduce every enemy's HP by 30% of the current amount that it makes so many bosses wimpy in comparison. Especially since when WB pirates come out, you will have a large pool of Rare Recruits that are pretty tanky to be crew for him (Jozu, Gear 3rd Luffy, Lion Stance Zoro, etc...) that you can take a hit or two even without HP boosting captains.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down