One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WTT] (4) QUAD LEGEND JPN ACC (RAY, SHANKS, LUCCI, MARCO) FOR A NICE SUB UNITS AND GOOD PVL JAPAN ACC!!!

+3
OfficerSabo
kokoromi
cyberz
7 posters

Go down

[WTT] (4) QUAD LEGEND JPN ACC (RAY, SHANKS, LUCCI, MARCO) FOR A NICE SUB UNITS AND GOOD PVL JAPAN ACC!!! Empty [WTT] (4) QUAD LEGEND JPN ACC (RAY, SHANKS, LUCCI, MARCO) FOR A NICE SUB UNITS AND GOOD PVL JAPAN ACC!!!

Post by cyberz Tue Dec 08 2015, 08:18

Sold.

Last edited by cyberz on Fri Dec 11 2015, 03:58; edited 1 time in total

cyberz

Back to top Go down

[WTT] (4) QUAD LEGEND JPN ACC (RAY, SHANKS, LUCCI, MARCO) FOR A NICE SUB UNITS AND GOOD PVL JAPAN ACC!!! Empty Re: [WTT] (4) QUAD LEGEND JPN ACC (RAY, SHANKS, LUCCI, MARCO) FOR A NICE SUB UNITS AND GOOD PVL JAPAN ACC!!!

Post by cyberz Thu Dec 10 2015, 05:17

up

cyberz

Back to top Go down

[WTT] (4) QUAD LEGEND JPN ACC (RAY, SHANKS, LUCCI, MARCO) FOR A NICE SUB UNITS AND GOOD PVL JAPAN ACC!!! Empty Re: [WTT] (4) QUAD LEGEND JPN ACC (RAY, SHANKS, LUCCI, MARCO) FOR A NICE SUB UNITS AND GOOD PVL JAPAN ACC!!!

Post by kokoromi Thu Dec 10 2015, 05:42

Hey buddy, how are you doing? Remember the time when I paid you and then you didn't send me the account details. Who are you scamming this time around? Do you want me to post our entire conversation here and your Paypal info? Cheers.

kokoromi

Back to top Go down

Post by OfficerSabo Thu Dec 10 2015, 05:58

Thx @kokoromi

OfficerSabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigz3 Thu Dec 10 2015, 07:28

kokoromi wrote:Hey buddy, how are you doing? Remember the time when I paid you and then you didn't send me the account details. Who are you scamming this time around? Do you want me to post our entire conversation here and your Paypal info? Cheers.

Me it seems Sad 

I have traded and sent my details .. and nothing back

My son is disabled and can not leave the house and loves playing OPTC - he has been sat here waiting for the account details since we agreed to trade and now he is so upset and I feel really sad that someone would do this

I hope that you feel some remorse and will send the details and make my son's day and restore my faith 

Tigz3

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardNewgate15 Thu Dec 10 2015, 17:26

Well I know it's not much consolation but ever since I read about this guy I've been pretending to buy an account from him.  He's been hounding me about sending the money and I've been trolling him saying it's sent, keep checking.  It's not much, but there's nothing this loser doesn't deserve.  Best of luck to you guys.

EdwardNewgate15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hokq Thu Dec 10 2015, 18:32

Lmao that is legit my account and yea got scammed. Don't care for it though because it was just a side account I played for fun. I was even thinking of just doing a giveaway for it. I regret not doing a giveaway and now it's in the hands to some loser scammer. Lesson learned don't bother trading with this guy.

Hokq

Back to top Go down

Post by kokoromi Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:47

Here are some of his details.

Forum Name: cyberz
Actual Name: Carlos Ferreira
Paypal Account: tiagofcferreira95@gmail.com

kokoromi

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu Dec 10 2015, 23:18

Sorry but we can do nothing because as we reccomended many times you need a Middleman from this Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1657354531161674/ to make safe your Trades etc etc.

XD
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down